Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

Sponsor Cousin 

Mara087
Mara087

Posted On: 5/27/2015
Mara087
Mara087
Hi,
Me and my husband are very interested in moving to Canada. We both have worked for US companies such as KBR and FLUOR.Inc for well over 7 years in Middle East. With that being said, we are well known for the way of living and working on the other side of the World ( Canada) and the most important info is that we will not need financial support. I have aunt in Canada, Vancouver B.C, and a cousin. Also i have to mention we visited the city and we liked what we saw ;)
Is there any way for them to sponsor us, me and my husband ( no children yet :) or, can somebody provide me a site where i can find some company to sponsor me or my husband, so we can relocate.
Needless to say, we are highly experienced in our work what we do.
Please note, we are home, in FYRO Macedonia
Waiting for reply

Thanks to all

Canada Calling
link
MelM
MelM

Posted On: 5/28/2015
MelM
MelM
Unfortunately it's not possible for your aunt or cousin to sponsor you. If you wish to immigrate - you'll have to qualify on your own. Information about Canada's immigration programs can be found in the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

Unfortunately there is no specific web site which lists companies who are offering job opportunities to foreign workers. However you are certainly free to apply for jobs in Canada and to try to find an employer who is willing to go through the process of sponsoring a foreign worker. Good luck.
link