Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

IMM 0008 - Why Can't I access it? 

usman111
usman111

Posted On: 5/29/2014
usman111
usman111
Hi!

Well I am digging out the information, for getting the immigration in Canada. Now I am struggling to download the form Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 456 KB) from the website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp , it shows the message that “please wait … further if this message is not replace by the proper contents of the document , your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document”

Whereas I already have adobe reader 11 that supports the other PDF files available on the same link,

Kindly guide in this regard

Thanks

Usman
link
MelM
MelM

Posted On: 5/30/2014
MelM
MelM
Try using a different Internet browser.
link
usman111
usman111

Posted On: 6/2/2014
usman111
usman111
Thank you so much, it worked and I was able to download the forms

Usman
link
Shoaibdoc
Shoaibdoc

Posted On: 8/26/2014
Shoaibdoc
Shoaibdoc
Dear Usman,
i have tried every thing to download imm 0008 updated june 2014 form but cant open the application. if you were able to open the application can you email it to me , i shall be thankful to you. My email [email protected]

Regards

Shoaib
regards

Usman

Shoaib
link
GABILIL
GABILIL

Posted On: 9/9/2014
GABILIL
GABILIL
Hi guys
I cannot download this generic form IMM 0008 through any modalities
Can you help me please?

Regards
Gabriela
link
leak
leak

Posted On: 8/19/2015
leak
leak
HI Usman. can you tell me which browser you used and if you changed any firewall or security settings on your computer or device (what kind of device did you use?
im having the same trouble from a bunch of tablets and computers and i cant seem to easily fix the problem.
thanks!

Usman

leak
link
rigor
rigor

Posted On: 8/19/2015
rigor
rigor
hi there,

To be able to open the IMM008. what i did i save it first in my documents folder. and after that i open it in may adobe photo reader.. and it works..

I hope it helps.

Dear Usman,
i have tried every thing to download imm 0008 updated june 2014 form but cant open the application. if you were able to open the application can you email it to me , i shall be thankful to you. My email [email protected]

Regards

Shoaib
regards

Usman

Shoaib
link
Lamar1
Lamar1

Posted On: 2/10/2016
Lamar1
Lamar1
Hi USman
I have tried also everything to download the IMM0008DEP but can't open the form please let me know what you did. Please contact me through my User ID.
Thanks.

Lamar
link
saqib
saqib

Posted On: 2/13/2016
saqib
saqib
Dear saqib,
i have tried every thing to download imm 0008 updated form but cant open the application. if you were able to open the application can you email it to me , i shall be thankful to you. My email [email protected]

saqib
link
Elizabeth W
Elizabeth W

Posted On: 2/20/2016
Elizabeth W
Elizabeth W
I can't download 008 and 1344 either. Can you help me? Please email them to me. My application was returned because I sent in the old forms, unvalidated.
link
Elizabeth W
Elizabeth W

Posted On: 2/21/2016
Elizabeth W
Elizabeth W

Dear Usman,

Ditto cannot download new form 008 and 1344. I had the old forms returned. Please email them to me :[email protected]
link
12thMan
12thMan

Posted On: 3/16/2016
12thMan
12thMan
I have been experiencing the same issues. Luckily, I found this thread and was able to successfully download the forms by trying another internet browser as suggested.

Here's what finally worked: Internet Explorer 11 on my PC. My firewall did block content on the page, but I was able to get past it.

What didn't work:
I verified Adobe was the most current version on these -
Google Chrome on my PC
Safari on my husband's Mac
Safari on my husband's iPhone 5
The web broswer on my HTC One M9 phone

I hope this helps!

Dear Usman,

Ditto cannot download new form 008 and 1344. I had the old forms returned. Please email them to me :[email protected]
link
juvy
juvy

Posted On: 11/3/2016
juvy
juvy
ive tried everything to download the form 0008 but still I cant.please let me know what you did please? this is my email account [email protected] GOD BLESS
link
Voila
Voila

Posted On: 7/18/2017
Voila
Voila
I can't download IMM 0008 and IMM 0008 Schedule 2 either.
Can you help me? Please anyone email them to me.
link
Voila
Voila

Posted On: 7/19/2017
Voila
Voila
Finally I got it

First you have to install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
From here:

https://spark.adobe.com/page/D9kA9iT1KzaiR/?sdid=CZY722NV

Then open the files with it...
link