Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeGeneral Citizenship Questions

Citizenship tests, timelines, oaths, eligibility, application process, requirements

Citizenship Oath Ceremony letter 

sabivenkat05
sabivenkat05

Posted On: 5/22/2010
sabivenkat05
sabivenkat05
Hi all
I need your advice on how to get hold of Citizenship Oath letter because the on line application status says the letter has been sent and the oath is scheduled on 31st May. I haven't received the letter and I am not in town.

If I go to Hamilton office in person Can I receive this letter in Person? I am planning to do this 2 days before the ceremony.

Any one please help.
link
Joanne60
Joanne60

Posted On: 3/18/2015
Joanne60
Joanne60
Can we request for an early citizenship ceremony please? My son has an international internship and needs to process visa requirements for travel. He was informed he could expect an advice within a week, on citizenship ceremony but still awaiting for a response! He did his test 9th March at the Scarborough Center, and was not provided any documentation.

My daughter and I was provided a document with citizenship ceremony details the same day we did our test, to take the oath ceremony following week. How can we check? It is difficult to get student internships and do not want to lose out on a good opportunity. Why is there a different practice? Please advise. Thank you for your time.
link