Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

graceful
graceful

Posted On: 9/24/2014
graceful
graceful
Hi my name is Grace , I live in Woodstock Ontario near London, I s there anyone who live nearby? I'm looking for a study group to prepare for exams in 2015, I also need help to share books and materials.
I have Kaplan review materials and books.

GMC
link
graceful
graceful

Posted On: 9/24/2014
graceful
graceful
I am looking for a study group on Skype or maybe on site , trying to prepare for 2015 exams.
please email me.

GMC
link
drnaagar
drnaagar

Posted On: 9/25/2014
drnaagar
drnaagar
Hi ,
I'm preparing for afk 2015 feb exam. Live in brampton.Looking for a female study partner. Or a study group.
Have a lot of study material already. If anybody interested, please email me at [email protected].
link
JSL
JSL

Posted On: 10/24/2014
JSL
JSL
Hi,

I'm also preparing for 2015 AFK, I would like to join your study group if you don't mind. Drnaagar, I couldn't email you by the email adress you provided. If you like, you could email me.

JSL
link
drnaagar
drnaagar

Posted On: 10/26/2014
drnaagar
drnaagar
Please try emailing me at [email protected] .
thanks.
link
rajbir
rajbir

Posted On: 11/2/2014
rajbir
rajbir

Hi
I want to start preparation for NDEB fundamental exam. I am wondering if anybody has books, past papers, material to read or at least guideline for preparation. It would be great if we can make study group online or in person !! I live in Guelph.
Thanks and Regards
I have all released 2010-2013 questions and answers + past questions and answers + online web assessment q&a. .i solved all answers under the supervision of university s teachers , if you are interested please email me through my USER ID.
thanks

Can you please email me released q+answers, my email is [email protected]
link
Lp0784
Lp0784

Posted On: 11/27/2014
Lp0784
Lp0784
Tani

Could you send me the NDEB released questions and answers to me via email at [email protected]?

Lp
link
ljsteph2
ljsteph2

Posted On: 12/30/2014
ljsteph2
ljsteph2
Hi

I am interested in getting material for the exams.Can you contact me as soon as possible. Thanks

Hi

I have all the study material for AFK and CJ exams. I cleared AFK with 88% and CJ with 79% in 2013. Hi

If you still need it, I have all the study material for AFK. you can contact me at through my UserID if interested.

ritzgrant.

link
ljsteph2
ljsteph2

Posted On: 12/30/2014
ljsteph2
ljsteph2
Hi
Is it possible for you to email me the released 2010-2013 questions and answers + past questions and answers + online web assessment q&a. That would be a great help. Thanks in advance.

Hi!!
I'm from Mississauga and would also love to share materials and maybe form a study group? :) I Have some of the books we need as well as dental decks which we need to cover.. When are you planning to take the AFK?

I have all released 2010-2013 questions and answers + past questions and answers + online web assessment q&a. .i solved all answers under the supervision of university s teachers , if you are interested please email me through my USER ID.
thanks
TANI
link
Docvicky19
Docvicky19

Posted On: 1/23/2015
Docvicky19
Docvicky19
Hi there i live in brampton too, do you want to meet up at a library and study. I have some books and old released test questions to share email me at [email protected]
link
swetha
swetha

Posted On: 2/13/2015
swetha
swetha
Hi Sridhar,
Iam planning to appear for afk in 2015
It would be a great help if you could send me study material
My email address for your reference [email protected]
Thank you
i do have complete material for ndeb

contact me through my UserID

Hi
I want to start preparation for NDEB fundamental exam. I am wondering if anybody has books, past papers, material to read or at least guideline for preparation. It would be great if we can make study group online or in person !! I live in Guelph.
Thanks and Regards

dr sidhardh

swetha
link
marywong
marywong

Posted On: 3/2/2015
marywong
marywong
I am preparing 2015 NDEB 2015 AFK. How do I prepare it? What material I need? Please help me.
link
Parker1
Parker1

Posted On: 3/9/2015
Parker1
Parker1
Hi everyone,

I am from the UK and I am sitting the AFK in Aug. I am looking for a study buddy if anyone is interested?

Can anyone recommend study material? I have both the mosby books already

Thanks
link
dr. shina ghai
dr. shina ghai

Posted On: 4/1/2015
dr. shina ghai
dr. shina ghai
hi shina this side.....going to start prep. and need a partner.... please email me contact number so that we can be in touch?

Hi
Thanks and Regards

shinaghai
link
Jcmartires
Jcmartires

Posted On: 4/28/2015
Jcmartires
Jcmartires
Hi! Anyone interested in forming a group study for the Aug 2015 Fundamentals Exam? Please email me at [email protected]. Thank you.
link
1234 ..21