Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

mohammed nasr
mohammed nasr

Posted On: 10/31/2017
mohammed nasr
mohammed nasr
Hi,

I am planning to appear for NDEB exam in 2018 for the AFK . Please guide me how to study for AFK exam and i what to study materials to go through the exam.

Thanks
[email protected]
link
valencio_y2k
valencio_y2k

Posted On: 11/1/2017
valencio_y2k
valencio_y2k
Hi,

My wife is planning on giving the AFK exam next year and we would be interested in any prep material you may have. Please mail me at [email protected] incase you can share the material.

Many thanks,
Valencio

AFk prep wrote:
Hi i have following material to share
1. Dental decks 2016/17
2. Solved released questions with explanations and references for 2016 and 2017
3. Solved questions for 2013,2014,2015
4. Prep doctors institute full coaching material of all subjects
5. Referrence books as mentioned on ndeb website

I can give whole material for 500$. Soft copies.
link
Eni
Eni

Posted On: 11/7/2017
Eni
Eni
hello ...I am interested in all study material for afk exam because im planning to give it next year...please can you forward pls .. my email is [email protected] Thank you DentAnny28 wrote:
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.

hi Sakura, i know its been a while since you finished with these exams but could you please send me the material you got via mail??
my mail is [email protected]
Thank you heaps,
Cheers,
Anny
link
Eni
Eni

Posted On: 11/7/2017
Eni
Eni
hello ...I am interested in all study material for afk exam because im planning to give it next year...please can you forward pls .. my email is [email protected] Thank you DentAnny28 wrote:
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.

hi Sakura, i know its been a while since you finished with these exams but could you please send me the material you got via mail??
my mail is [email protected]
Thank you heaps,
Cheers,
Anny
link
crixgomez
crixgomez

Posted On: 11/18/2017
crixgomez
crixgomez
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,

hello ...I am interested in all study material for afk exam because im planning to give it next year...please can you help me about material for the exams thanks. My email is [email protected]
link
Naveengopal
Naveengopal

Posted On: 12/4/2017
Naveengopal
Naveengopal
Hi, everyone looking for NBED part 1 preparation material,any body with any relevant materials can let me know, contact me by my email drharishgopà[email protected].
link
Hardik
Hardik

Posted On: 1/8/2018
Hardik
Hardik
Hi,

I am going to give AFK exam in sometime. Can you please send me all the materials you have on [email protected].

Thank you for your help,

Hardik

Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
link
Hardik
Hardik

Posted On: 1/8/2018
Hardik
Hardik
Hi,

Can you please send me details on [email protected]

Thanks,

Hardik

AFk prep wrote:
Hi i have following material to share
1. Dental decks 2016/17
2. Solved released questions with explanations and references for 2016 and 2017
3. Solved questions for 2013,2014,2015
4. Prep doctors institute full coaching material of all subjects
5. Referrence books as mentioned on ndeb website

I can give whole material for 500$. Soft copies.
link
jurgenbusiness
jurgenbusiness

Posted On: 1/9/2018
jurgenbusiness
jurgenbusiness
= aakshi wrote:
Salut Tani
Je veux commencer la préparation à l'examen fondamental du BNED. Je me demande si vous pouvez me dire quels sont les livres, les documents passés, les documents à lire ou au moins les lignes directrices que vous avez et où vous êtes placé? Combien allez-vous charger pour cela.
J'habite à DORVAL - Québec - Canada ..
Merci et Cordialement
Aakshi

Etudier pour le BNED [/ quote]

Hi Tani,
I want to begin preparing for the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB). I was wondering if you could tell me what are the books & documents to read, as well as the basic guidelines that you have or are following. How much did you pay for all that?
I live in Dorval Québec Canada.
Thank you
Aakshi

Study for the NDEB
link
Myounis
Myounis

Posted On: 1/11/2018
Myounis
Myounis
Hi
I am preparing to study afk in August any one in montreal want to exam Afk to be my partner
link
Carla
Carla

Posted On: 1/12/2018
Carla
Carla
Hi
I am preparing to study for afk any one in Hamilton want to be my study partner.
Thanks.
link
Heba
Heba

Posted On: 1/14/2018
Heba
Heba
Hello I intend to do my AFK examof NDEB is any one has the materials or can advise me
link
adiba
adiba

Posted On: 1/25/2018
adiba
adiba
hi anyone in montreal is interested to get a study partner for afk 2018 . I live in south shore, montreal. my e-mail [email protected].
link
adiba
adiba

Posted On: 1/27/2018
adiba
adiba
Myounis wrote:
Hi
I am preparing to study afk in August any one in montreal want to exam Afk to be my partner

hi, me too looking for a study partner leaving in montreal, if you are still interested e-mail me [email protected]
link
Nata
Nata

Posted On: 2/1/2018
Nata
Nata
Hi I’m Nat. Just started to prepare for exam. I’m from Toronto. Looking for partner to study.
link