Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

priyankad
priyankad

Posted On: 2/4/2018
priyankad
priyankad
Hello Everyone,

I am new here, preparing for AFK AUGUST 2018. I am bit confused about the study material. Currently preparing from NDEB released questions 2017 but getting difficulty finding the answers. Can anyone advice me how can i go about it.
Thanks.
link
CANDREAMS
CANDREAMS

Posted On: 2/11/2018
CANDREAMS
CANDREAMS
Hello all i am to start preparing for AFK2018 AUG EXAM i am lookinf for a STUDY PARTNER i shall be living in brampton area.
please contact me by email at [email protected]
link
MARLINHENIN
MARLINHENIN

Posted On: 2/20/2018
MARLINHENIN
MARLINHENIN
hi everybody
I was preparing to have my AKF DONE in AUGUST 2018
CAN ANY BODY HELP WITH THE MATERIALS OR EVEN THE NAME OF THE SOURCES
THANKS AND GOOD LUC K FOR EVERY ONE
link
MARLINHENIN
MARLINHENIN

Posted On: 2/20/2018
MARLINHENIN
MARLINHENIN
shyama_87 wrote:
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.

can you please mail it to me at [email protected] . thanx in advance :)

hi my name is marlin
could you please help me with the study material for the AFK
THANKS
link
jwenish
jwenish

Posted On: 2/24/2018
jwenish
jwenish
I have NDEB - AFK study materials, if you wanna buy, email me at [email protected] , I will be happy to help you out.
link
Whitney
Whitney

Posted On: 2/28/2018
Whitney
Whitney
priyankad wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I am new here, preparing for AFK AUGUST 2018. I am bit confused about the study material. Currently preparing from NDEB released questions 2017 but getting difficulty finding the answers. Can anyone advice me how can i go about it.
Thanks.

Hello! I wasn't able to find any official answers out there for you. I did stumble across this forum that might be able to help you out, although I'm not sure how accurate the responses are. I'm sure they would be happy to help you with questions though!
link
Mahathi
Mahathi

Posted On: 3/6/2018
Mahathi
Mahathi
I want study material for NBED .. if anyone of you have the soft copies .. mail it to my account [email protected]
link
sunilaeyyaz
sunilaeyyaz

Posted On: 3/14/2018
sunilaeyyaz
sunilaeyyaz
Hi!
I'm from Pakistan and want to prepare for AFK exam beforehand.. Im planning to take NDBE exam in December 2018.
Can anyone plz guide me regarding books and how to prepare for exam in such a short time...
I shall be extremely grateful
link
2017SZ
2017SZ

Posted On: 3/15/2018
2017SZ
2017SZ
Hi;Good to see your post online, Congrats. Would you mind passing me soft copy of the study materials. Appreciate a lot for your help. My email is [email protected]
link
2017SZ
2017SZ

2017SZ
2017SZ
hello emma .. dou you get .. good score in your AFK? in agost 2107.. i failed this exam
link
2017SZ
2017SZ

2017SZ
2017SZ
Hi ..i read your posted and i windering if you get a good score in the AFK fron ogost 2017 . i failed this exam
link
Jharna
Jharna

Posted On: 4/15/2018
Jharna
Jharna
@Sacura I would appreciate if you would like to share your study material
link
Jharna
Jharna

Posted On: 4/15/2018
Jharna
Jharna
@Sacura I would appreciate if you would like to share your study material
link
ayeshakhan
ayeshakhan

Posted On: 4/17/2018
ayeshakhan
ayeshakhan
unnati wrote:
Hi
I want to start preparation for NDEB fundamental exam. I am wondering if anybody has books, past papers, material to read or at least guideline for preparation. It would be great if we can make study group online or in person !! I live in Guelph.
Thanks and Regards

I had found a lot of useful materials online and used them to study.
link
Parveen
Parveen

Posted On: 4/20/2018
Parveen
Parveen
Hi i am Dr Reshma living in UAE. I am looking for study materials for the canadian equivalency exams. Plz can any one share if u all ajve tge materials.
My email [email protected]
link