Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

Saadiya Afzal
Saadiya Afzal

Posted On: 3/21/2021
Saadiya Afzal
Saadiya Afzal
Hi, could someone please share the study material with me for the NDEB exam? I wish to start preparing for the exam. Kindly help me. Thank you so much

[email protected]
link
ashwheeler
ashwheeler

Posted On: 4/14/2021
ashwheeler
ashwheeler
Hello, could someone please share the study material with me for the NDEB exam? I want to start preparing for the exam.
Kindly help me. Thank you so much

[email protected]
link
chitra7444
chitra7444

Posted On: 4/27/2021
chitra7444
chitra7444
Could you please share study material and any other available resource at my email id [email protected]?
link
Alex88
Alex88

Posted On: 5/8/2021
Alex88
Alex88
Hello, can someone forward me NDEB study materials/any other resources. Thanks in advance.

ashwheeler wrote:
Hello, could someone please share the study material with me for the NDEB exam? I want to start preparing for the exam.

[email protected]
link
Alex88
Alex88

Posted On: 5/8/2021
Alex88
Alex88
Please forward to my email address: [email protected]

Alex88 wrote:
Hello, can someone forward me NDEB study materials/any other resources. Thanks in advance.

ashwheeler wrote:

[email protected]
link
ehsunhosseini
ehsunhosseini

Posted On: 6/3/2021
ehsunhosseini
ehsunhosseini
hello All Doctors

I'm looking for NDEB exam materials. If any of you guys could help me PLEASE send me an email.
MY EMAIL: [email protected]

Thank you in advance

link
ehsunhosseini
ehsunhosseini

Posted On: 6/3/2021
ehsunhosseini
ehsunhosseini
hello All Doctors

I'm looking for NDEB exam materials. If any of you guys could help me PLEASE send me an email.
MY EMAIL: [email protected]

Thank you in advance

link
Akhil
Akhil

Posted On: 8/24/2021
Akhil
Akhil
Hi I would like to get pdf of those documents
link
Akhil
Akhil

Posted On: 8/24/2021
Akhil
Akhil
Hi I would like to get afk study materials
Mail me [email protected]
link
dentalpro
dentalpro

Posted On: 9/13/2021
dentalpro
dentalpro
Hello Do you face difficulties in Preparing for your NDEB, INBDE, NBDHE exam, have you tried several attempts and couldn’t make it ?
•Get Direct exam questions and answers
before exam dates.
•Review or upgrades of your existing scores available if you
didn't make it in your past exams..
WhatsApp:+1(501)399-4693

Email :[email protected]
link
Suk
Suk

Posted On: 3/7/2022
Suk
Suk
Hi,
I am looking for AFK study material as well. Could anyone please help me out. Thank You in Advance!

Hibiks wrote:
Hello

I am a new immigrant and I hope to take the NDEB exams as soon as I land. I would like to have copies of the materials you used for your exams. Please, send it to [email protected]. Thank you

arunk85 wrote:
Hi,

Good to see your post online. Would you mind passing me soft copy of the study materials. Appreciate a lot for your help. My email is [email protected]

Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
Vidisha96
Vidisha96

Posted On: 4/5/2023
Vidisha96
Vidisha96
Hi I am planning to give my AFK in August 2023. Please let me know if anyone is appealing for the same or has any leads for the study materials. Thanks
link
Deepraj Bajagain
Deepraj Bajagain

Posted On: 5/5/2023
Hello officials!

I am an international student in Canada. I want to do forex trading as an international student. Does trading forex falls under my 20 hours work permit? How does tax works for forex trading for international student in Canada?
link

Posted On: 5/31/2023
Deepraj Bajagain wrote:
Hello officials!

I am an international student in Canada. I want to do forex trading as an international student. Does trading forex falls under my 20 hours work permit? How does tax works for forex trading for international student in Canada?

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

It may be best for you to consult a reputable and registered immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer for advice regarding your situation. You may find helpful information on how to find a reputable and registered lawyer or immigration consultant in the Settlement.Org articles, How do I find a lawyer? and What other kinds of legal help can I get?.

It may also help to connect with a community resource navigator at 211 to narrow your search.

211 Ontario is a free, confidential service. Their phone service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here is a link to their live chat if you prefer to communicate online. Their live chat service is available Monday to Friday from 7am-9pm ET.

We hope this referral is helpful. Please follow up with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 11/28/2023
alexcray
alexcray
unnati wrote:
Hi
I want to start preparation for NDEB fundamental exam. I am wondering if anybody has books, past papers, material to read or at least guideline for preparation. It would be great if we can make study group online or in person !! I live in Guelph.
Thanks and Regards

The Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam Practice Questions: These questions are designed to help candidates familiarize themselves with the format and style of the exam questions.
link