Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

vodch
vodch

Posted On: 12 days ago
vodch
vodch
graceful wrote:
Hi I am planning to take the August 2017 AFK, is there anyway we can have a group discussion through skype or facetime?
I have materials

i wanna join :)

jin393@gmail.com

this is my e-mail
link
soniavenu
soniavenu

Posted On: 11 days ago
soniavenu
soniavenu
Hello how was your exam?drdentist wrote:
Hii ! i want to give AFK Feb 2017 ....Can anyone help me with the study material and resources for this exam? Help will be really appreciated. Mail me @ drdentist610@gmail.com
link
soniavenu
soniavenu

Posted On: 11 days ago
soniavenu
soniavenu
hello
Please tell me the materials you went through for AFK.

Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
sowmya22
sowmya22

Posted On: 7 days ago
sowmya22
sowmya22
Hello,

I am preparing for afk, can i get the resources, past papers, released questions, books and everything else please? It would be a great help. I am sowmya.arora@gmail.com.

Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
MrunaliniW
MrunaliniW

Posted On: 7 days ago
MrunaliniW
MrunaliniW
Hello everyone, i want to start my preparation for ndeb assessment fundamental knowledge exam and i am in a doubt for which books i should prepare from..also would like to know from people who have appeared for the same if they have any books,notes or any study materials required...i am new to this,would love to hear from people who want to help.. Thank you
link
Livleen boparai
Livleen boparai

Posted On: 4 days ago
Livleen boparai
Livleen boparai
I want to start preparing for AFK. I am wondering if anyone can help me with study material or atleast guidelines for preparing for the exam as i have no clue from where to start with. Help will be appreciated. My email id is
drlivleen99dr@gmail.com
link