Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

Emma Oliveira
Emma Oliveira

Posted On: 3/22/2017
Emma Oliveira
Emma Oliveira
Hi Sacura.
Congratulations
Can you please email me all the study materials. Email address is
[email protected] [email protected]
Thank you so much
link
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted On: 3/24/2017
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20
Hello everyone
I am planning to start my ndeb preparation. Can anyone help me with this process??
link
Drdentist123
Drdentist123

Posted On: 3/31/2017
Drdentist123
Drdentist123
Plz help me for study materials im gonna strt my prep for AFK exam ... my mail id is [email protected] anyone send me study material plz ?
link
Rentgenolog
Rentgenolog

Posted On: 4/14/2017
Rentgenolog
Rentgenolog
Hi everyone! Could anyone help me with the materials for NDEB AFK? I would be very grateful if you could contact me [email protected]
Thank you in advance
link
Deepkiran
Deepkiran

Posted On: 4/17/2017
Deepkiran
Deepkiran
@sacura hi saw your post .can't contact you through user id.i am giving exam in August.plz guide.plz send the materials on [email protected]. Thanks alot
link
maryamm
maryamm

Posted On: 5/4/2017
maryamm
maryamm
hi guys,iam new in this group.iam preparing for AFK august 2017. is it enough to study released question and dental decks?
link
ym69
ym69

Posted On: 5/10/2017
ym69
ym69
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.

@sacura hi just saw your post .can't contact you through user id.i am giving exam in August.please help me with the study materials.please send the materials on [email protected]. Thanks alot
link
samantha28
samantha28

Posted On: 5/10/2017
samantha28
samantha28
hi Sacura,

Saw your thread and would appreciate it if you could kindly send the materials to me through my email [email protected] Thank you!
link
Roxanne
Roxanne

Posted On: 5/11/2017
Roxanne
Roxanne
Hi!! I just saw your post. Would you still be able to share the materials? Thanks a lot in advance. My email is [email protected]
link
Roxanne
Roxanne

Posted On: 5/11/2017
Roxanne
Roxanne
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
ansarbegg
ansarbegg

Posted On: 5/24/2017
ansarbegg
ansarbegg
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi Sacura,

Congratulations on your fantastic results.
I am interested in the materials, could you please email them to [email protected] (I appreciate the assistance)

Best,

Ansar
link
Babak_pdt
Babak_pdt

Posted On: 5/26/2017
Babak_pdt
Babak_pdt
Hi doctors,i am going to attend in afk exam in august 2017,i am wondering if anyone have any materials for exchange.plz let me know if anyone interested ([email protected])
link
Biniam
Biniam

Posted On: 5/30/2017
Biniam
Biniam
can any one email me here is they have the study materias for the AFK exams. [email protected]
link
serkan_1851
serkan_1851

Posted On: 5/31/2017
serkan_1851
serkan_1851
Sacura can you share your documents with us for the ndeb exam please ?
[email protected]
link
drmarshadaziz
drmarshadaziz

Posted On: 6/4/2017
drmarshadaziz
drmarshadaziz
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
My email id is [email protected] can you please email me all the study material. Thanks.
link