Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

drmarshadaziz
drmarshadaziz

Posted On: 6/4/2017
drmarshadaziz
drmarshadaziz
Hello everyone. I am new to this group. I am preparing to sit for AFK in 2018. Please help me with whatever study material all the members have. My email id is [email protected] can you please email me all the study material you have. Thanks.
link
Ksaceles
Ksaceles

Posted On: 6/23/2017
Ksaceles
Ksaceles
Hello Sakura,
Can you please share your materials for the AFK and ACJ? I'm planning to form a study group here in Edmonton for 2017-2018 AFK/ACJ takers. Thank you so much for any help. My email add: [email protected]
link
Sd_11
Sd_11

Posted On: 6/24/2017
Sd_11
Sd_11
Hello everyone,

I am preparing to sit for AFK 2018. Can anyone please share with me any study material, question banks and other resources that they have ?
I am in need for question banks and study material from 2016-2013. Any previous year successful entrants to AFK, please can you help me.
Thank you in advance. I am happy to contact you in your email address/ user id.

Thanks,
SD
link
Lilliamprado58
Lilliamprado58

Posted On: 6/24/2017
Lilliamprado58
Lilliamprado58
Hi everyone I'm dentist graduated from Nicaragua and got my license in Arkansas,been practicing for 11 years now took NDEB and southern regional exam in USA but I'm not sure if I fall on the accredited or not accredited,any insights please,Also planing to move and take exams in Canada,if someone has study materials please let me know and any guide to start the process. You can reach me at my email [email protected]
Thanks
link
Parimal
Parimal

Posted On: 6/26/2017
Parimal
Parimal
Hello plz can someone help mee with the study material of NDEB I m planning to give in 2018 plz do mail mee at [email protected]
link
AFK2018
AFK2018

Posted On: 7/3/2017
AFK2018
AFK2018
Hello everyone. I am new to this group. I am preparing for AFK in 2018. Please help me with whatever study material.my email [email protected] you very much!!!
link
jwenish
jwenish

Posted On: 7/4/2017
jwenish
jwenish
Hi. 91% congratulations!!
can you please email me the materials.
my email id is
[email protected]

Hoping for your kind help
thanks and regards
Dr.Jwenish
link
adosarven
adosarven

Posted On: 7/12/2017
adosarven
adosarven
hello Sacura
congrats for your success in exams
I am planning to take the exams in 2018. Can you please Email them to me [email protected]
thank you so much
Sacura wrote:
Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link
Rohrakirti
Rohrakirti

Posted On: 7/12/2017
Rohrakirti
Rohrakirti
Hi all, I have recently moved to Canada and targeting my AFK in 2018. Kindly guide about all the study materials other than dental decks and the order to study them.
Thanks
link
Arshdeepk
Arshdeepk

Posted On: 7/13/2017
Arshdeepk
Arshdeepk
Hi
I want to start preparation for NDEB fundamental exam. If anybody has books, previous year paper or any other material to read. Please let me know.
Thanks
link
TG92
TG92

TG92
TG92
Hi, I'm planning to give my afk examination in Feb 2017,im looking for as much material as I can. Any help would really be appreciated... Especially of someone can send me the material through email
Thank you!
link
TG92
TG92

TG92
TG92
Hi, I'm planning to give my afk examination in Feb 2017,im looking for as much material as I can. Any help would really be appreciated... Especially of someone can send me the material through email
Thank you!
link
vanya
vanya

Posted On: 7/17/2017
vanya
vanya
ljsteph2 wrote:
Hi

I am interested in getting material for the exams.Can you contact me as soon as possible. Thanks

Hi ritzgrant
my name is vanya . i am looking for ask study material and guidance . if you still have the study material kindly send me at [email protected]

I have all the study material for AFK and CJ exams. I cleared AFK with 88% and CJ with 79% in 2013. Hi

If you still need it, I have all the study material for AFK. you can contact me at through my UserID if interested.

ritzgrant.

link
vanya
vanya

vanya
vanya
where to look for the user id?
mustafatattan wrote:
Hey I just saw your comment. Do you mind if I email you regarding the study material you used? I could really use the help. My email is [email protected]

Hi

I have all the study material for AFK and CJ exams. I cleared AFK with 88% and CJ with 79% in 2013. Hi

If you still need it, I have all the study material for AFK. you can contact me at through my UserID if interested.

ritzgrant.

link
vanya
vanya

vanya
vanya
hi , congrats!
can you share the study material at this email id. [email protected]

SKUMAR0259 wrote:
Hi
Could you please send me the study materials.
my email is [email protected]

Sukhpreet wrote:
hey hi! congratulations......
plz can u send me the material at my email id [email protected]
Thanks

Hi everyone,
I passed AFK-91% and ACJ-89%. I have all study materials in soft copies. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me through my user Id.
link