Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Dentist NDEB Fundamental Exam - Study Materials 

drmarshadaziz
drmarshadaziz

Posted On: 22 days ago
drmarshadaziz
drmarshadaziz
Hello everyone. I am new to this group. I am preparing to sit for AFK in 2018. Please help me with whatever study material all the members have. My email id is drmarshadaziz@yahoo.com can you please email me all the study material you have. Thanks.
link
Ksaceles
Ksaceles

Posted On: 4 days ago
Ksaceles
Ksaceles
Hello Sakura,
Can you please share your materials for the AFK and ACJ? I'm planning to form a study group here in Edmonton for 2017-2018 AFK/ACJ takers. Thank you so much for any help. My email add: ksaceles@gmail.com
link
Sd_11
Sd_11

Posted On: 3 days ago
Sd_11
Sd_11
Hello everyone,

I am preparing to sit for AFK 2018. Can anyone please share with me any study material, question banks and other resources that they have ?
I am in need for question banks and study material from 2016-2013. Any previous year successful entrants to AFK, please can you help me.
Thank you in advance. I am happy to contact you in your email address/ user id.

Thanks,
SD
link
Lilliamprado58
Lilliamprado58

Posted On: 2 days ago
Lilliamprado58
Lilliamprado58
Hi everyone I'm dentist graduated from Nicaragua and got my license in Arkansas,been practicing for 11 years now took NDEB and southern regional exam in USA but I'm not sure if I fall on the accredited or not accredited,any insights please,Also planing to move and take exams in Canada,if someone has study materials please let me know and any guide to start the process. You can reach me at my email lilliamprado58@gmail.com
Thanks
link
Parimal
Parimal

Posted On: 1 days ago
Parimal
Parimal
Hello plz can someone help mee with the study material of NDEB I m planning to give in 2018 plz do mail mee at parimalreddy3@gmail.com
link