Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeGeneral Citizenship Questions

Citizenship tests, timelines, oaths, eligibility, application process, requirements

Citizenship Test Papers 

php
php

Posted On: 2/12/2014
php
php
Hi,

My son had citizenship test on 29th january 2014,but he could not appear as he did not received any official papers from CIC.only online status showed that he had citizenship test on 29 th.Unforunately he checked his status on 29th evening that he missed the test.

Then he called CIC next day.

They told (CIC) to inform st.clair call centre.we did this.and we gave them a letter for reschedulding test and gave a reason.

They are telling they send papers.but till today that papers we didnot received.

Now what to do?

What will happen?

Phparikh
link
Rcitizenship
Rcitizenship

Posted On: 5/26/2014
Rcitizenship
Rcitizenship
Hi, Did u get any reply yet. I called few days back and the call center is still not sure whether the officers have opened my letter. Please let me know if you receive any notification from them. You can email me at [email protected] since i seldom check this forum.
Thanks

Still waiting for ther reply.st.clair office told us to wait and not to call them.so ,we are simply waiting.

Phparikh
link
php
php

Posted On: 6/9/2014
php
php
Hi,
Finally,he got his test scheduled.
Thx.

Hi, Did u get any reply yet. I called few days back and the call center is still not sure whether the officers have opened my letter. Please let me know if you receive any notification from them. You can email me at [email protected] since i seldom check this forum.
Thanks

Still waiting for ther reply.st.clair office told us to wait and not to call them.so ,we are simply waiting.

Phparikh

Phparikh
link
Rcitizenship
Rcitizenship

Posted On: 6/29/2014
Rcitizenship
Rcitizenship
Hi,
Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately i am still waiting for a test date. We send another letter and no response yet

Hi,
Finally,he got his test scheduled.
Thx.

Thanks

Phparikh

Phparikh
link