Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

High School Abroad - Applying to University 

return_flight
return_flight

Posted On: 3/18/2014
return_flight
return_flight
Hello there!
I attend school in Dubai. I am in grade 10 now, but next year in grade 11 I will be taking my IGCSE exams under CIE and I plan on taking 6 subjects
Biology,chem,physics,math,English and Environmental management.
If I hopefully pass with all A* TO B I would like to move to Canada and apply to university of Toronto. I will be seventeen at the time.
The university requires
Six Grade 12 U or M courses, including English, and
Students outside of Ontario should have the equivalent senior high school credits
so my question is the can I receive admission to U.OF.T with 6 igcse subjects. and what is the senior high school credit in Ontario and will I have the complete credits after igcse (grade 11) or must I do my A levels (grade 12). I'm Canadian if that helps
Your answer will be a huge help thank you for taking the time to read this :)

samiya
link
friendlyfaisal242
friendlyfaisal242

Posted On: 7/1/2014
hi i completed my school up to 12+ in india.and i want do MBBS in canada of Toronto .what universities are there for MBBS and up to how much " fee " will be pay there for my studies.....plz tell me And how can i get admission there..

faisalumair
link
K1a
K1a

Posted On: 8/11/2014
K1a
K1a
Hello there,

My name's Kiran,17 and had completed my O-levels gaining 2 A*'s and 5 As in Biology, ESL, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and ICT respectively. As of now I've completed my A-levels in Biology, Chemistry, AICT and English Language and Literature and am now awaiting my results.

I would really like to know what universities are there in Canada that provide MBBS, their fee structure and how I can apply? Plus are my electives suitable for what I want to follow?

I really need and appreciate the help.

Thank you,
Kiran
link
Haneen
Haneen

Posted On: 10/15/2014
Haneen
Haneen
Hi
I am in year 12 study in Kuwait in UK System school. I try to apply in Calgary University, when i fill the application I didn't know what i have to write in the school name. do I write my school name or I have to write UK system. when i write in application my school name they ask me about the subject that I took in year 11. I took an O level and AS subjects, so what I have to write in this case. please advice
link