Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeGeneral Citizenship Questions

Citizenship tests, timelines, oaths, eligibility, application process, requirements

Hearing and Withdraw Citizenship 

mountain
mountain

Posted On: 8/16/2015
mountain
mountain
I past the test and failed interview because I misses 1 stamp.Officer asked me what was that .I could not answer. She said she would check with border .Now I remembered it was one day trip. I did many one day trips.
I got a attestation letter after one week.

I am thinking it is hearing start .I am so worried .I heard hearing take 1 -2 years .I want to withdraw .Can I withdraw during hearing or I have to withdraw right away before I get hearing letter
link
mountain
mountain

Posted On: 8/17/2015
mountain
mountain
I should explain clear. I have enough days 1299 days within 4 more years since I applied .But I haven't worked for over 3 years. I believe I have to go through hearing. I have saving , not much and I have property rent out in home country,so no problem to survive. Looks I am not qualified to stay this country. My English is not good I scared to see judge.So I decide to withdraw and find a job reapply next year.
My question is when is deadline to withdraw. It will be to late after I receive hearing letter?
I read about if you don't show up in hearing your file will be treated abandoned can not apply again. Is it true ?
I want to apply again
I need your help
link