Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

My Spouse Sponsorship Refused 

major
major

Posted On: 12/6/2015
major
major
I am Canadian have three children two of them are Canadian Citizen, Living and working in Pakistan.I sponsered my wife including my seven years daughter.Spouse sponsor refused by CIC London, but not heared any thing for my daughter,
Please any one can advise what happen with my daughter by CIC.
Regards

mb
link
MelM
MelM

Posted On: 12/7/2015
MelM
MelM
Why was your wife refused? Was it because CIC is not convinced that you would move to Canada once her PR visa is approved?

If your wife was refused, your daughter is refused as well.
link
major
major

major
major
sponsor ship of my wife reason of refusal is visa officer is not satisfied from divorce to first wife ,his concern is that i was not legally married with my second wife after legally divorce to my first.

mb
link
hameedahmed
hameedahmed

hameedahmed
hameedahmed
My wife sponsor refusal the visa office concern with my second marriage and my divorce to my fist wife he said that i was not legally married with my second wife after legally divorce to the fist wife.

Second:
What are the chances of to win through appeal and regarding appeal i have few questions please

1-right now i am out of Canada what will the time period is for me to submit my notice of appeal while i am out of Canada.

2-in the notice of appeal there is option to choose lawyer ,my question is can i avail this option after submission of my notice of appeal after tick no on the notice of appeal form.
link
major
major

Posted On: 12/10/2015
major
major
Thank you very much to keep me on board.
Please advise
perhaps as per law if i go for appeal i need to know those reasons in details from visa officer who refused sponsor application ,which will help me to prepare my appeal against his decision.
how i know about the reasons of refusal in details?

mb
link