Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

Want to Sponsor Sister & Kids 

ForumUser
ForumUser

Posted On: 1/17/2017
ForumUser
ForumUser
Hi.

I want to sponsor my sister , her child and her husband to canada. My whole family came to canada on july 21st 2016. My father , i and my brother works at a Canadian conpany since we came to canada and we did not take any help from the government.

We will take their solely responsibility when they come to canada. They are in kind of difficulty their because of no work and what the government paying to them is difficult to live on.

Please tell me what is the procedure to sponsor them.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you

Regards
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 1/18/2017
PMM
PMM
Hi

ForumUser wrote:
Hi.

I want to sponsor my sister , her child and her husband to canada. My whole family came to canada on july 21st 2016. My father , i and my brother works at a Canadian conpany since we came to canada and we did not take any help from the government.

We will take their solely responsibility when they come to canada. They are in kind of difficulty their because of no work and what the government paying to them is difficult to live on.

Please tell me what is the procedure to sponsor them.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you

Regards

1. Short answer is you can't sponsor them. They will have to qualify on their own through one of the Immigration programs. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/getting-started.asp
link