Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

How to put signature of spouse in online form 

shihab2555
shihab2555

Posted On: 2/20/2017
shihab2555
shihab2555
Hi,
I am applying for study permit & my spouse applying for OWP. We are applying online together & I am the primary applicant. Now after submitting the form I can provide my signature as there is a option for me but how my spouse can provide her signature? For example: There is a signature option in work permit form(IMM1294E) for her. Should she keep it blank? Or print & then put her signature than scan & upload?
Please remember we are applying online.
Thank you.
link

Posted On: 2/21/2017
Hello there,

Thank you for your question.

Your wife should sign the document with her signature, and then scan and upload the document.

It is important to fill in all the relevant boxes and follow the instructions provided on the form. If you have any questions about the form before you submit it please contact IRCC directly: 1-888-242-2100 IRCC Call Centre line.

I hope that helps answer your question. Please let us know if you have any other questions or an update of your situation.

====
Your Settlement.org team
link
Hopefulrech
Hopefulrech

Posted On: 3/10/2017
Hopefulrech
Hopefulrech
Hi,

My application wAs here in last 2010 but i came here 2014,I was kicked by my wife out of her house.We have a 9 year old daughter.From separation we went to family justice for the custody of the child. I AM planning to go home to my country for vacation. I already informed the family justice about my plan and they alreAdy informed my wife. At this time i am receiving messsages from her that she's not allowinh me to go home,often a threat like shes going to revoke my passport and file a complain to the court that I dont give finacial suppport to the child,and give this to the immigration.Can these things be real?Can these revoke my PR?Im.afraid I cant go home for vacation or if i can.go home Im.afraid I cant come back here in Canada.

Thank you.
link