Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeQuestions about Permanent Residency

Note that Settlement.Org is unable to answer questions about how to immigrate. Residency requirements, Government in Canada, Bringing child born overseas...

PR Card Renewal - H&C ground 

sanrit
sanrit

Posted On: 5/9/2017
sanrit
sanrit
Dear sir,

I got my Canada PR as on 2012 till valid upto 15june 2017. I stay in toronto for 4 month only then i went back to my home counrty india.
Now i m coming again on this 16th May for Toronto. i have still one month remain before expried my PR Card.

During my PR period i have to stay at india because of my father and mother health problem and also i had fracture in my leg.even i got sugar health problem . Now every thing fine again i want to come canada and want to renew my PR card.

I m still single at age 32. Ple tell me what will be sucess ratio for getting back my PR status ? Even i got Canada Bar Associate Membership since from one year.

Let me know i will be their in May second Week before that any other document require from india then i will come with all medical report of my parent.

Summary Matter
  • I have Canada Bar Associate Membership since from one year, should that period count for residential obligation ?
  • I have sugar, fracture and eye problem since i came back from toronto [between 2012 to 2017]
  • even my father and mother have health issue too during that period [Between 2012 to 2017]
  • Can immigration officer can stop me to enter in canada eventhough i have 15days left before my pr card experi ?
  • what will be success ration to renewal of new PR Card and time of process ?

Sir, Ple Guide me about total fees and matter solution and how long it will take to get renewal of PR Card

Thank you

link
sanrit
sanrit

Posted On: 5/12/2017
sanrit
sanrit
Hello,

Can Any One Help as per above matter ? As Gov Canada Change Rules for Renewal of PR under which any thing related to 730 days [Residential obligation] ?
link