Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

IRCC Lost PR Card Photos 

ForumUser
ForumUser

Posted On: 7/20/2017
ForumUser
ForumUser
My sons PR card has never arrived due to Immigration service that has lost my sons photos

and now as he has left the country to go to see his grandparents

now he can not enter back to Canada.

We did contact grandparents to get new photos and to send them back to Canada but it has been more than month since it was sent with a correct address and has not arrived just yet

my wife and i have been worried sick of what is going to happen arround september time when he needs to go back to Canada for school and he wont be able to enter just because Canadian Immigration has lost the Photos for the PR card
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 7/20/2017
PMM
PMM
Hi

ForumUser wrote:
My sons PR card has never arrived due to Immigration service that has lost my sons photos

and now as he has left the country to go to see his grandparents

now he can not enter back to Canada.

We did contact grandparents to get new photos and to send them back to Canada but it has been more than month since it was sent with a correct address and has not arrived just yet

my wife and i have been worried sick of what is going to happen arround september time when he needs to go back to Canada for school and he wont be able to enter just because Canadian Immigration has lost the Photos for the PR card

1. He applies for a Permanent Resident Travel document to return to Canada, if he doesn't have his PR card.
2. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/travel-document/
link