Lost password

HomeQuestions about Permanent Residency

Note that Settlement.Org is unable to answer questions about how to immigrate. Residency requirements, Government in Canada, Bringing child born overseas...

Deputation Employment Format - PR Renewal 

Posts: 11

Posted On: 12/27/2017
Posts: 11
Dear Sir/Madam

I got one Employment from Canada Base Firm for outside of Canada. Deputation to US & India. Can you please let me know any specified Employment letter or any specified formate?

Bec My PR Card is Expreid. I will need PR Travel Document letter on after 1 years when my deputation going to complete on January 5th, 2019

Please let me know which document require at the time of re-entering to Canada?
  • Employment Letter
  • Salary Slip
  • Tax Notice
  • Canada Designation Visiting Card
  • Credit Card
  • Ontario Driving Licence
  • Health Card
  • SIN Card

Kindly Guide me i have joined in January 2018

Thank you
Posts: 2728

Posted On: 1/8/2018
Posts: 2728

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

You can find some information specific to supporting documents on the Immigration,Refugees and Citizenship Canada website in the Applying for a Permanent Resident Travel Document (IMM 5529) - Document Checklist (IMM 5627) (PDF, 1.51MB) and the Time spent outside Canada section.

Here is an excerpt,

OPTION 2. Employment outside Canada

Supporting documents:

You must provide a letter signed by an official of the business that confirms:
-the position and title of the signing official;
-the nature of the business and how it fits the description of a Canadian business (see definition above);
-details of your assignment or contract outside Canada such as:
-length of the assignment;
-confirmation that you are a full-time employee of the “Canadian business” working abroad on a full-time basis as a term of your employment, or ---that you are on contract working abroad on a full-time basis as a term of your contract; and
-a description or copy of the position profile regarding the assignment or contract abroad;
-that you will continue working for the employer in Canada after your assignment ends; and
-that the business was not created mainly for the purpose of meeting your residency obligation.

You may also include:
-articles of incorporation and business licences
-partnership agreements or corporate annual reports
-corporate Canadian Income Tax Notices of Assessment or financial statements
-copies of the Employee Assignment Agreement or Contract
-copies of any agreements between the Canadian business and the business or client outside Canada concerning your assignment to that client ---or business
-pay statements
-Canadian Income Tax Notice of Assessment for the five years immediately before the application
-T4 slips
-any other proof you want us to consider

I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Settlement.Org Content and Information/Referral Specialist, CIRS