Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

Spouse Not Declared at the Time of Receiving PR 

domayan6868
domayan6868

Posted On: 11 days ago
domayan6868
domayan6868
can i still sponsor my husband even though i didnt declare him during the time of my PR.....

.i was been accused for misrepresenting him in 2015 but this year i am lucky that my PR will not be taken away and allowed to still stay here in canada.......

and finally they are giving me my citizenship.....

.thank you....

can i sponsor him and not anymore....
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 10 days ago
PMM
PMM
Hi

domayan6868 wrote:
can i still sponsor my husband even though i didnt declare him during the time of my PR.....

.i was been accused for misrepresenting him in 2015 but this year i am lucky that my PR will not be taken away and allowed to still stay here in canada.......

and finally they are giving me my citizenship.....

.thank you....

can i sponsor him and not anymore....

1. No, you can't sponsor him, as he was not declared nor examined when you "landed" as a PR.
link
Tony
Tony

Posted On: 8 days ago
Tony
Tony
Hi I have a question, when I made my claim in 2014 I didn't know that someone was pregnant for me, when I also apply for my PR then the child was 4 months old but still not on my knowledge that a child was born till after 6month I came to know that my daughter was born so when I went for my landed I ask the officer if I could add my daughter she said no that I have to do DNA first, so my question is can I sponsor her
link