Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

Spouse Not Declared at the Time of Receiving PR 

domayan6868
domayan6868

Posted On: 2/8/2018
domayan6868
domayan6868
can i still sponsor my husband even though i didnt declare him during the time of my PR.....

.i was been accused for misrepresenting him in 2015 but this year i am lucky that my PR will not be taken away and allowed to still stay here in canada.......

and finally they are giving me my citizenship.....

.thank you....

can i sponsor him and not anymore....
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 2/9/2018
PMM
PMM
Hi

domayan6868 wrote:
can i still sponsor my husband even though i didnt declare him during the time of my PR.....

.i was been accused for misrepresenting him in 2015 but this year i am lucky that my PR will not be taken away and allowed to still stay here in canada.......

and finally they are giving me my citizenship.....

.thank you....

can i sponsor him and not anymore....

1. No, you can't sponsor him, as he was not declared nor examined when you "landed" as a PR.
link
Tony
Tony

Posted On: 2/11/2018
Tony
Tony
Hi I have a question, when I made my claim in 2014 I didn't know that someone was pregnant for me, when I also apply for my PR then the child was 4 months old but still not on my knowledge that a child was born till after 6month I came to know that my daughter was born so when I went for my landed I ask the officer if I could add my daughter she said no that I have to do DNA first, so my question is can I sponsor her
link
Whitney
Whitney

Posted On: 2/28/2018
Whitney
Whitney
That's a tough situation, Tony. It sounds like the officer gave you your answer though. Have you done the DNA testing and proven your paternity? You should be able to find some answers here. I hope everything works out for you and your daughter!
link