Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

PR card Photo Re-Submission 

bikram.bhuiyan
bikram.bhuiyan

Posted On: 5/23/2018
bikram.bhuiyan
bikram.bhuiyan
Hi

I did my soft landing in April 2018 and returned India in 10 days. Now I have received a letter saying to submit my Photo again as the provided photographs do not meet the requirements.

It has also mentioned to stamp the date and address of the studio where this photograph is taken. Now since am in India, will it be a problem if I send my photographs directly and do I need to include any letter explaining my situation or reason for being in my home country?

And in case the studio personnel are unable to stamp the date, can that be written by hand??
link
lenguini
lenguini

Posted On: 5/30/2018
lenguini
lenguini
We have had the same problem.. incorrect photo size sent originally(thanks to the wrong form online)...we were asked to resend the photos and they were received by them on March/3/2018.Can anyone tell us if our processing time starts over again from the time the new
photographs were received at the Permanent Resident office? March/3/2018 or ?
link
BejoyKa
BejoyKa

Posted On: 6/6/2018
BejoyKa
BejoyKa
HI,

I am in the same situation. I did a soft landing on April 16th and on May 31st i get an email to resubmit the Photographs. I submitted the photos with the studio seal and handwritten date via courier and it reach the destination ( Nova Scotia) on June 6th 2018. I want to know if we get an email confirmation that the photos are received?

I am yet to call CIC phone number

Regards,
Bejoy
link