Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

Simplest way to obtain parent signature (imm1344) 

klmhome
klmhome

Posted On: 8/5/2018
klmhome
klmhome
Hi, I'm in the process of completing forms for the Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents application and I wanted some clarification for the following form: imm1344e - Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking.

In the Signatures section, the following are requested: Sponsor's signature (myself in Canada), Signature of sponsor's spouse (if co-signer) (my wife in Canada), and Signature of sponsored person (principal applicant) (my father in China).

I'm acting as a representative for my father (imm5476e - Use of a Representative), so I'm filling the forms online for my father. I wanted to know, what's the best, simplest, fastest way to get his signature on the imm1344e form (fyi, a digital signature does not seem possible on this form).

Thank you for reading and providing an answer if possible!
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 8/7/2018
PMM
PMM
Hi

klmhome wrote:
Hi, I'm in the process of completing forms for the Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents application and I wanted some clarification for the following form: imm1344e - Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking.

In the Signatures section, the following are requested: Sponsor's signature (myself in Canada), Signature of sponsor's spouse (if co-signer) (my wife in Canada), and Signature of sponsored person (principal applicant) (my father in China).

I'm acting as a representative for my father (imm5476e - Use of a Representative), so I'm filling the forms online for my father. I wanted to know, what's the best, simplest, fastest way to get his signature on the imm1344e form (fyi, a digital signature does not seem possible on this form).

Thank you for reading and providing an answer if possible!

1. No choice but to send the forms to your father to sign, and he returns them to you. No digital signatures.
link