Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeWelcome and Rules of Posting

General information on the Discussion area

Make posting instructions easier to find 

Posted On: 5/18/2021
Randeep wrote:
I did my bsc hons 4years in biotechnology and msc 2 years in biotechnology and Wes equivalency report shows my bsc as community college diploma 3 years and msc as 4 years bachelors.i don’t understand this assessment. Kindly help

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
sorianoa
sorianoa

Posted On: 7/12/2021
sorianoa
sorianoa
Hi, I recently requested a WES evaluation report (the second report evaluating the same credentials). WES issued the report, but it contained substantial errors. I raised the issue with WES, and 2 weeks later I am still waiting. I called several times, but every time I am told that they are working on fixing their own error. At this point, I have no idea how much longer it may take WES to issue the correct report, and time is of the essence (at this point, because of the delay, the report is essentially worthless to me, but they claim that they completed the report, albeit completely wrong, so they are unlikely to consider a refund). Their customer service is absolutely useless at best, but generally horrible. Is there something that could be done? I am beyond frustrated, I sincerely regret the moment I decided to use WES again.
link

Posted On: 7/31/2021
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern. You may want to follow the steps above in this thread to escalate your concern. We appreciate you sharing your experience with other users.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
cma
cma

Posted On: 8 days ago
cma
cma
Hi, What documents are needed for the Government Assisted Refugees children to enroll in school? How quickly can they apply for school after landing in Canada?
link