Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeLiving in Ontario

Post information about settling and living in your city in Ontario.

Finding homestay in smaller towns of Ontario 

Anna
Anna

Posted On: 7/17/2019
Anna
Anna
Hey!

I'm looking for a homestay for my 16-year-old daughter in Ontario. She wants to finish the last 2 grades there. We haven't decided yet what city to choose, but it definitely won't be Toronto or Ottawa. They are too expensive for us. I've spent plenty of time looking for a homestay in such cities like Brockville, Perth, Kemptville, Smiths Falls etc. But I haven't found almost anything. If the city is small and there's no universities or colleges, it is really difficult to find something. Could you please tell me what sources I can use to find a homestay in small towns of Ontario?

Thanks!
link

Posted On: 7/17/2019
Hello,

Thank you for using our forum.

In regards to your question you may find helpful information in the following articles:

Find Rental Housing

https://settlement.org/ontario/housing/rent-a-home/find-rental-housing/

We hope that you will find this information useful.

Thank you,
Settlement.Org

Anna wrote:
Hey!

I'm looking for a homestay for my 16-year-old daughter in Ontario. She wants to finish the last 2 grades there. We haven't decided yet what city to choose, but it definitely won't be Toronto or Ottawa. They are too expensive for us. I've spent plenty of time looking for a homestay in such cities like Brockville, Perth, Kemptville, Smiths Falls etc. But I haven't found almost anything. If the city is small and there's no universities or colleges, it is really difficult to find something. Could you please tell me what sources I can use to find a homestay in small towns of Ontario?

Thanks!
link