Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

WES Canadian Equivalent of Indian MBA 

Mbwes
Mbwes

Posted On: 8/4/2019
Mbwes
Mbwes
I have done full time 2years mba from one of the top 10 private institutions in india - NMIMS MUMBAI .

When my Wes evaluation came - the Canadian equivalent was given as diploma .

In query the response given by Wes was that they only give masters and degree status to iit and iim else the mba in india has to be 3 years .

Given the above change in stance I think 95% of the mba schools of india become redundant.

All past evaluation done for the same course have been given masters degree equivalency .

Has anyone faced this situation
Please help
link
Sandiip92
Sandiip92

Posted On: 8/13/2019
Sandiip92
Sandiip92
I have done part time MBA from ITM College, is it recognised in WES or not? Kindly reply
link
kapilvasu
kapilvasu

Posted On: 10/19/2019
kapilvasu
kapilvasu
Dear Sir,

I had been done MBA from Sunrise University,Alwar(Raj), we need to now that this university is valid for WES process ?
Please reply..
link
shi2019
shi2019

Posted On: 11/3/2019
shi2019
shi2019
Mbwes wrote:
I have done full time 2years mba from one of the top 10 private institutions in india - NMIMS MUMBAI .

When my Wes evaluation came - the Canadian equivalent was given as diploma .

In query the response given by Wes was that they only give masters and degree status to iit and iim else the mba in india has to be 3 years .

Given the above change in stance I think 95% of the mba schools of india become redundant.

All past evaluation done for the same course have been given masters degree equivalency .

Has anyone faced this situation
Please help

I am also same situation. Have you tried doing ECA with other companies like ces,iqas ETC.
Please share your feedabck
link