Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeQuestions about Permanent Residency

Note that Settlement.Org is unable to answer questions about how to immigrate. Residency requirements, Government in Canada, Bringing child born overseas...

About my Permanent Residence Card. 

lorenz29
lorenz29

Posted On: 11/14/2019
lorenz29
lorenz29
Its been 1 year and a half i havent receive my Renewed Pr Card. What should i do to have it or to know wheres my Pr card now or whats tha status of my pr card now...??
link
Lahbib70
Lahbib70

Posted On: 11/18/2019
Lahbib70
Lahbib70
Hello,

Please check the following link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html

Have a nice day.
Lahbib

lorenz29 wrote:
Its been 1 year and a half i havent receive my Renewed Pr Card. What should i do to have it or to know wheres my Pr card now or whats tha status of my pr card now...??
link
inertiastrikes
inertiastrikes

Posted On: 11/21/2019
inertiastrikes
inertiastrikes
Hello, i had recieved my permanent resident card in 2016 and it is due to expire in April 2021. I had been to canada thrice in the past three years, however due to certain reasons i wasnt able to stay there long enough. My total days accumilated had been 1 month till now.

I have received a job in canada, for which i would be travelling this december and it would be on a long term contract. Even if i stay till April 2021 my total days which would get accumilated would be 1 year and 6 months. So my question is that would this create an issue when i land in canada in december where in i might not be allowed to go in or my PR status be revoked on account that wont be able to fulfill the residency obligations. Please advise urgently. - Arjun
link