Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

WES Evaluation Status on Hold 

IGWE285125
IGWE285125

Posted On: 1/17/2020
IGWE285125
IGWE285125
Dear Sir,
I sent my document to WES for evaluation with the FedEx courier. It's up to 13days now after checking the update of the courier which confirmed that the document has been delivered. and I also check the delivery process and it also shows it has been delivered to Toronto from the sender destination. Please find the narrative of the delivery to the final destination below. With the tracking number (Tracking number 8************* www.fedex.com)

PLEASE I NEED YOU HELP AND ADVICE ON THIS ASAP BECAUSE of I'M FEED UP ALREADY.

THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE
link

Posted On: 1/21/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for raising this concern with us, we understand that you would want this issue resolved in a timely manner.

The WES Help Center says:
Please allow up to three business days for the delivery status of these documents to be updated. After reviewing your documents, the evaluators will reach out directly regarding the receipt and/or acceptance of each individual document.

Since it has been longer than 3 days, you may also want to contact WES directly and ask for case-specific information. Here is a link to their contact form.

For information about contacting WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team
link
IGWE285125
IGWE285125

Posted On: 1/23/2020
IGWE285125
IGWE285125
Good Day Sir,
Thank you for your advice lately concerning my evaluation status which was on hold and likewise shows WES did not receive my document. I email WES yesterday concerning my evaluation status but to my surprise today my dashboard was updated and it says STATUS IN PROGRESS.

But I'm still confused with the last line of the message (STATUS IN PROGRESS, We are processing a new package or document for your application.)
I will appreciate it more if you explain to me what that means. Firstly I believe my document is recieved by WES.

Thank you, I rate this platform very good.
link

Posted On: 2/5/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing this update on your progress, we appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information.

You may want to follow the steps above and contact WES for more detailed information regarding your evaluation status.

We hope that other users will be able to share their experience with you regarding status changes.

Settlement.Org Team
link
Gsatnam
Gsatnam

Posted On: 7/6/2020
Gsatnam
Gsatnam
Hi i want to do evaluation for wes but i received my 1 semester marksheet late i started b.degree 2014 to 2017 and my roll no. Is also different in first semester sheet . What i have to do ?
link

Posted On: 7/6/2020
Gsatnam wrote:
Hi i want to do evaluation for wes but i received my 1 semester marksheet late i started b.degree 2014 to 2017 and my roll no. Is also different in first semester sheet . What i have to do ?

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your question with us.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful. You may also find helpful information in Settlement.Org articles on credential evaluation.

Settlement.Org Team
link
AareSnigdha
AareSnigdha

Posted On: 7/22/2020
AareSnigdha
AareSnigdha
Dear Moderator
Greetings. My WES ref no *******.
My Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology has been couriered and reached WES on 10, March 2020. After a long time they tracked it and accepted.
My MBA degree has reached them from
Bundelkhand University on 23, March 2020 which they could not track despite all details given to them . Upon contacting them they have asked me to send them copies of degree by myself. I have followed their direction. My status showed
That received documents but sent for verification to the university.
The university sent the verified documents by email with my reference number. My status showed
Received documents and under progress. Again within a day my status showed sent for verificatio and on hold.The University authorities sent the documentsagain by email. They have not received any post or courier from WES.Though
there is no acknowledgement from WES. I have asked WES if I could
Request my university to send transcripts again . For past 2 weeks there is no response. May I
request you to help me with it.
With Regards
link
AareSnigdha
AareSnigdha

Posted On: 7/22/2020
AareSnigdha
AareSnigdha
Dear Moderator
There was finger error while typing my reference no of WES.My WeS no is
*******. In my prior message it was I have given a clear picture of my travel through WES, to make it short: my MBA transcripts reached on 23March 2020, inspire of giving all details WES asked me to send copies my degree myself which I followed. Upon receiving them WES has sent to my university i.e
Bundelkhand University.Due to Covid-19,WES guided to send by email which was followed by my institution and received by WES.
Status showed received documents and under progress. Within a day
my status changed to HOLD and sent for verification. Again the University sent the verified documents to WES about 2 weeks back. Though there is no acknowledgement from WES and the status shows waiting for verification. I have requested them if they allow I ask the university to send transcripts again as per their guidelines. So far I have not received any response from WES. May I request you to help me in this regard.
With Regards.....
link

Posted On: 7/29/2020
AareSnigdha wrote:
Dear Moderator
*******. In my prior message it was I have given a clear picture of my travel through WES, to make it short: my MBA transcripts reached on 23March 2020, inspire of giving all details WES asked me to send copies my degree myself which I followed. Upon receiving them WES has sent to my university i.e
Bundelkhand University.Due to Covid-19,WES guided to send by email which was followed by my institution and received by WES.
my status changed to HOLD and sent for verification. Again the University sent the verified documents to WES about 2 weeks back. Though there is no acknowledgement from WES and the status shows waiting for verification. I have requested them if they allow I ask the university to send transcripts again as per their guidelines. So far I have not received any response from WES. May I request you to help me in this regard.
With Regards.....

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your question with us, we appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information.

You may want to follow the steps above and contact WES for case-specific information regarding your evaluation status.
We hope that other users will be able to share their experience with you regarding status changes.

Settlement.Org Team
link

Posted On: 7/29/2020
AareSnigdha wrote:
Dear Moderator
With Regards.....

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your question with us, we appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information.

We can only provide general information, you may want to follow the steps above and contact WES for case-specific information regarding your evaluation status.

Settlement.Org Team
link
hnyjohnson
hnyjohnson

Posted On: 11/30/2020
hnyjohnson
hnyjohnson
Hi,

I started my application with WES in April 2020 and till now the WES process is not completed. My undergraduate document has been accepted by them but the evaluation of my distance education MBA from Jaipur National University has been on hold since August once they received the transcripts. My WES Reference no. is 4577318.

My University (Jaipur National University) is saying that they have not received a secondary verification email from WES whereas WES people are saying that they have send an email to my University on Nov 3, 2020 to which my university (JNU) has not replied.

I have been endlessly going back and forth between WES and Jaipur National University but to no use.

I request you to kindly look into my case at the earliest and provide a resolution to this. Almost half an year has gone by since I am following up for my education credentials evaluation for my higher studies.
link

Posted On: 11/30/2020
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information. We understand that the outcome of your report may cause concern.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link