Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeElementary and Secondary School

Adult Education, Elementary and Secondary School...

Providing address to the school for dependents. 

chris122395
chris122395

Posted On: 7/23/2020
chris122395
chris122395
My mom is a holder of a student visa in Fanshawe College. Since my family and I is a newcomer to Canada. Can we provide a temporary address for registering your child? My family booked an Airbnb apartment for 6 months. Thanks for reply.
link
Guru lakshmi
Guru lakshmi

Posted On: 8/24/2020
Guru lakshmi
Guru lakshmi
I am guru lakshmi from madurai.I am from very poor family , I had 2 children I need your help regariding my daughters school fees. Please help me and contact me sir
link

Posted On: 9/18/2020
chris122395 wrote:
My mom is a holder of a student visa in Fanshawe College. Since my family and I is a newcomer to Canada. Can we provide a temporary address for registering your child? My family booked an Airbnb apartment for 6 months. Thanks for reply.

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

You may want to contact your local district school board about enrolling your child for school. The school board will help you plan for enrolment and answer any questions you may have about moving mid-school year.

You may also find helpful information in the Settlement.Org article, How do I enrol my child in school?

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link

Posted On: 9/18/2020
Guru lakshmi wrote:
I am guru lakshmi from madurai.I am from very poor family , I had 2 children I need your help regariding my daughters school fees. Please help me and contact me sir

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

Public schools in Ontario are free and provide good quality education. There are many different options within the public system. Private schools are also available, however they can be expensive. For information on enrolment, you may find the Settlement.Org article, How do I enrol my child in school? Helpful.

You may also be interested in financial assistance at this time. Settlement.Org has a Financial Assistance section, where you can find information on various government programs and financial supports you may be eligible for.

If you wish to seek advice on financial assistance or employment, you may want to visit a settlement agency. A number of settlement services are providing intake appointments online and over the phone to support clients remotely.
It may help to connect with a community resource navigator at 211 to narrow your search.

211 Ontario is a free, confidential service. Their phone service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here is a link to their live chat if you prefer to communicate online. Their live chat service is available Monday to Friday from 7am-9pm ET.

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link