Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

Permanent resident card 

Miemie
Miemie

Posted On: 7/24/2020
Miemie
Miemie
Hi everyone, i just want to ask about our pr card bec.we arrive here in Vancouver on March 19,2020 and they tell that after we landed here in canada we just wait for 90days to be mail it to us but it is already 122 days since we arrived.
link
PMM
PMM

Posted On: 7/24/2020
PMM
PMM
Hi

Miemie wrote:
Hi everyone, i just want to ask about our pr card bec.we arrive here in Vancouver on March 19,2020 and they tell that after we landed here in canada we just wait for 90days to be mail it to us but it is already 122 days since we arrived.

1. The posted processing time is 129 days (although with Covid may not be accurate) plus mailing time.
link
MHMalik
MHMalik

Posted On: 11/15/2022
MHMalik
MHMalik
Hello
I want to know that I am principle applicant with my wife as dependent, we landed on May 06, 2022. I got cic message yesterday that my card has been mailed, does this mean it will inculde my wife card as well. Please advise as i am bit confused. Thanks for your advice.
link

Posted On: 12/21/2022
MHMalik wrote:
Hello
I want to know that I am principle applicant with my wife as dependent, we landed on May 06, 2022. I got cic message yesterday that my card has been mailed, does this mean it will inculde my wife card as well. Please advise as i am bit confused. Thanks for your advice.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

It is best that you contact IRCC directly for this information. The IRCC Client Support Centre can procide information specific to your application, you can reach them by phone (1-888-242-2100) or use their web form. If you require any further assistance, it may also be helpful to seek the advice of a reputable and registered immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer about your situation. To find a community legal clinic in your area, visit Services Near Me.

We hope this information is helpful. Please follow up with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link