Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

Web form 

megomine
megomine

Posted On: 9/29/2020
megomine
megomine
Hi...I was having problems trying to get payment done online to renew my permanent residence card. I filled out a web enquiry on their page about 10 days ago and still have not had a reply to it. How long does it usually take them to reply please I did call the phone number that they suggest on there and the fellow I spoke to could not get it to work either.
link

Posted On: 10/14/2020
Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

It usually takes 2-5 days for IRCC to respond, however wait times for a response may be longer due delays with the COVID-19 situation. Unfortunately, we cannot provide information specific to the IRCC payment form. It is best that you contact IRCC (formerly CIC) directly again. Be sure to include details about the error message you receive when you follow up with them.

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Settlement.Org Team
link
highlandboiz010
highlandboiz010

Posted On: 10/15/2020
highlandboiz010
highlandboiz010
Thank you for sharing
link

Posted On: 10/29/2020
highlandboiz010 wrote:
Thank you for sharing

You are very welcome. I hope you found the information helpful. Feel free to follow up with us regarding your situation, and if you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link