Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeFinding a Doctor or other health care professional

Finding a doctor or dentist or other health care professional...

Search For A Dental Clinic 

Michael C
Michael C

Posted On: 10/9/2020
Michael C
Michael C
When I was riding my motorcycle through a slippery avenue, the motorbike skidded off. It was a narrow escape from a major accident. But there are lots of scratches over my body, and one of my teeth has been partially broken. After some time, my toothache becomes ridiculous and can't be tolerated.So, I decided to seek advice from this emergency dentist for this purpose. He provides some medicines to avoid pain and examined the tooth well with better care. He also referred for a dental crown. What do you guys think about this? Has anyone here faced with a similar situation?Could you please suggest some of the dental cares? It could be very helpful to me.
link
gamiuya
gamiuya

Posted On: 4/7/2023
gamiuya
gamiuya
Sorry for your accident and injuries. It's good you saw an emergency dentist who provided medication and referred you for a dental crown. A dental crown is a restoration that covers and protects damaged teeth. Maintain good oral hygiene, avoid hard or sticky foods, wear a mouth guard during physical activities, and schedule regular dental checkups to prevent future issues. Best wishes for a speedy recovery with your dentist's care.
link

Posted On: 4/30/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing this information and your experience with us. In addition to what has been said, you can find helpful information on the search process for a dentist in this Settlement.Org article, How do I find a good dentist? We hope the information in this article is helpful, please let us know if you have any follow up questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link