Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeLandlord and Tenant Information and Issues

Landlord/tenant rights, dealing with problems, where to get help...

Tenant insurance 

Woodstock
Woodstock

Posted On: 11/23/2020
Woodstock
Woodstock
The new owners of our building have cancelled the Tenant insurance included in our lease agreements without compensation, and are demanding proof of personal insurance. Is this lawful?
link
masihansari
masihansari

Posted On: 11/23/2020
masihansari
masihansari
Hi,

PR card Photo Rejected,

I am landed on 27,Sep,2020, and on 13 Nov, 2020 I received an email from IRCC that your Photo is not meet the requirements, so I resubmitted the photo can anyone tell me how long it take to receive my PR card Because I need to go my back home country.

please help me if anyone knows the processing time of my PR card.

Thank you
link

Posted On: 11/29/2020
Woodstock wrote:
The new owners of our building have cancelled the Tenant insurance included in our lease agreements without compensation, and are demanding proof of personal insurance. Is this lawful?

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We can appreciate that you would be concerned about this situation. You may want to contact the nearest Community Legal Clinic for some advice regarding your situation. You can find the nearest one by using this tool here. Steps to Justice also has a compiled list of programs and services that help protect tenants which may be helpful.

If you do not qualify to receive services from a Community Legal Clinic, please contact the Landlord and Tenant Board directly.

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link

Posted On: 11/30/2020
masihansari wrote:
Hi,

PR card Photo Rejected,

I am landed on 27,Sep,2020, and on 13 Nov, 2020 I received an email from IRCC that your Photo is not meet the requirements, so I resubmitted the photo can anyone tell me how long it take to receive my PR card Because I need to go my back home country.

please help me if anyone knows the processing time of my PR card.

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We can appreciate that you would be concerned about this situation.

It is best that you contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Call Centre directly to see if they have any information they can provide you that is specific to your case.

You can contact them at 1-888-242-2100 (In Canada Only), you can also submit a case-specific enquiry.

For a general estimate, you may wish to check processing times with IRCC.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team
link