Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeSponsoring Family

Sponsorship of parents, children, spouses (common-law, conjugal, same sex), refugees.

Sponsoring parent who is on peritoneal dialysis 

poplarswindy
poplarswindy

Posted On: 4/7/2021
poplarswindy
poplarswindy
Hi there,

I am planning of sponsoring my parents to Canada. The only main concern me now is whether IRCC will approve my application as my father is currently on peritoneal dialysis. I have read some articles or posts regarding overcoming medical inadmissibility and excessive demands. Wonder if anyone who has gone through this can provide some advices. And I would also like to know if there is anyone succeeded in this type of application? Much appreciated.
link

Posted On: 4/8/2021
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us, we hope that other forum users will be able to share their experiences with you.

It is best that you seek the advice of a reputable and registered immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer familiar with immigration law regarding your situation. If you contact 211 and speak to a Community Resource Navigator, they may be able to connect you to local legal services. 211 Ontario is a free, confidential service. Their phone service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here is a link to their live chat if you prefer to communicate online. Their live chat service is available Monday to Friday from 7am-9pm ET.

You may find helpful information in the Settlement.Org articles, How do I find a lawyer? , Should I get help with my immigration application from an immigration consultant or lawyer?and What other kinds of legal help can I get? on how to find a reputable and registered lawyer or immigration consultant.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link