Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

immigration 

negar sharif
negar sharif

Posted On: 4/28/2021
negar sharif
negar sharif
Hello good time I am Negar Sharif from Iran, I have a bachelor's degree in graphics and useful work experience and I have a professional technical degree in this field. I have a request. Can I apply with a professional technical degree? please guide me

Thank you
link

Posted On: 5/25/2021
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

Unfortunately, we are not able to answer questions about immigrating to Canada. You can find information about Canada’s immigration system on Settlement.Org in our Immigration and Citizenship section or on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website.

As an internationally trained professional, you may be interested in learning how you can have your credentials evaluated as a working professional. You can find more information in the Settlement.Org article, Where can I get my international credentials evaluated for employment? and the IRCC article on getting your credentials assessed.

We hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link