Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

Waiting time for PR card 

krishnasaba2018
krishnasaba2018

Posted On: 4/28/2021
krishnasaba2018
krishnasaba2018
I have applied for a PR card for me, my spouse and three children on March 3, 2021. Now it has taken more than 45 days.
How do I know the PR card is mailed to me? or how long further I can wait to receive it.
Let me know, what would be the next step?
Thank you
link
Lahbib70
Lahbib70

Posted On: 4/28/2021
Lahbib70
Lahbib70
krishnasaba2018 wrote:
I have applied for a PR card for me, my spouse and three children on March 3, 2021. Now it has taken more than 45 days.
How do I know the PR card is mailed to me? or how long further I can wait to receive it.
Let me know, what would be the next step?
Thank you

Hello,

If you are referring to a renewal of your PR card, according to IRCC website, the processing times is currently is 65 DAYS.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Thanks,
Lahbib
link
doyel388
doyel388

Posted On: 7/20/2021
doyel388
doyel388
Hello Everyone,
I am staying in Canada and received my eCOPR (which specifies I dont need to visit out of Canada) on May 12, 2021. Till date I did not receive my PR Card.
The IRCC Website says the processing time right now is 111 days, however I know multiple people who applied at the same time of me received the PR Card. I raised a Web Form but did not get any reply.
Wanted to check if anyone received the card recently
link
osamailm5
osamailm5

Posted On: 11/4/2021
osamailm5
osamailm5
Hi,

My father recevied his permanent residency status on 21st June 2021. He uploaded his Photo on PR portal in June 2021. The first photo was rejected and he uploaded his new photo again on 15th July 2021. He is still waiting for his PR Card. More than than three months have already been passed. I emailed on protal email address to ask them about the initial PR card but they are not replying. Can anybody help me where to contact incase they are not sending card. My father is a sneior citizen and he is very much worried about the printed PR card.

Thanks,
link
Ronke
Ronke

Posted On: 6/13/2022
Ronke
Ronke
My son's PR card was not processed because his photo passports did not meet the requirements, so he took another photo with right specification and subsequently forwarded them to nova Scotia over 3 months ago, yet we have neither received and acknowledgement not his PR card.
What shall I do.
link

Posted On: 6/30/2022
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

You may find it helpful to check processing times using the calculator on the IRCC website, but it is best that you contact the IRCC Client Support Centre directly for information specific to your application, you may also want to contact them via webform if you prefer to communicate online.

We hope this information is helpful, please follow up with us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link