Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeGeneral Citizenship Questions

Citizenship tests, timelines, oaths, eligibility, application process, requirements

I lost my IDs how do I get them back? 

helpless1
helpless1

Posted On: 7/19/2021
helpless1
helpless1
lost all my ids except photo health card and photo copy of citizenship card any suggestions?
link

Posted On: 7/23/2021
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us. We are sorry to hear about this occurrence. We can appreciate that you would be concerned about this situation.

You can find some information regarding what to do in the Government of Ontario website article, I lost my wallet. How do I replace my government identification?

If your Canadian Passports also require replacement, you can find some information on the IRCC website article, Lost, stolen, inaccessible, damaged or found passports. We hope this situation is resolved shortly, and that you recover your documents soon.

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here on the discussion forum.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
Samuel Almeda
Samuel Almeda

Posted On: 8/9/2021
Samuel Almeda
Samuel Almeda
I think posting on social media about the issue may work to get your documents back. Include the place where you got lost the documents and also your contact number. Thank you
link