Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeGeneral Citizenship Questions

Citizenship tests, timelines, oaths, eligibility, application process, requirements

Online Citizenship Application 

user1234
user1234

Posted On: 8/7/2021
user1234
user1234
Hello.

I submitted my citizenship application using the new online application in February. Until today I have not received any Acknowledgement of Receipt. I checked on IRCC's website and it says that they are sending AOR letters or emails for applications received the week of May 10, 2021. I also know some friends who applied for citizenship using the paper based application in May and they have already received their AOR.
I am worried about the status of my application and I cannot find any formal information online regarding whether online applications have a different processing time. Please help.

Thanks,
link
Coded009
Coded009

Posted On: 8/24/2021
Coded009
Coded009
One of the requirements for application of citizenship of a minor is to submit the following:

1. Photocopy of two (2) pieces of the minor's personal identification
- I used PR and a copy of a passport from my origin country, whoever my application was returned.

I went to apply for an Identification card from Alberta Registry, but l couldn't get one because my child was considered a minor - 7 years old

Question?

What can l use as a second Identification for my kid taking that the first form of identification is the PR?
link
elvin
elvin

Posted On: 4/12/2022
elvin
elvin
Hello to everyone

I have completed physical presence and am eligible for citizenship application.

Can I submit an online citizenship application from outside of Canada?

Please help me.
link