Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeLegal Services and Human Rights

Courts, Human Rights, Lawyers and Legal Representation, Community Legal Clinics, Legal Aid, Police...

Making complain against IRCC 

Max
Max

Posted On: 9/18/2021
Max
Max
Hello everyone,
I would like to know how to make a complain against IRCC.
Beside sending two requests to the minister and prime minister offices, I have sent them a number of neglected messages.
I will appreciate any information or resource.
link

Posted On: 9/30/2021
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

According to the Information Commissioner of Canada, the Access to Information Act gives Canadians the right to request information from federal institutions. If you submitted a request for information to a federal institution under the Act and you are not satisfied with how it was processed, you may complain to the OIC. You can submit a complaint directly on their website. IRCC also has a feedback form, where you can directly comment on an unmet expectation relating to the department's services, performance, or processes.

We hope this information is helpful. Please follow up with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
Max
Max

Max
Max
I appreciate your informative detailed answer.
link

Hi Max,

Thank you for following up with us, we hope the information is helpful. Please feel free to follow up with us if you have any other questions in the future.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link