Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeFinding a Job / Working

Finding a Job, Job Listings, Labour Market Information (LMI), Starting a Business, Social Insurance Number, Volunteering...

Looking for Work 

ASHENAFI GIRMA
ASHENAFI GIRMA

Posted On: 11/15/2021
ASHENAFI GIRMA
ASHENAFI GIRMA
HOW CAN I FIND A JOB IN CANADA?
link

Posted On: 11/17/2021
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

Finding work can be challenging, you may want to look through Settlement.Org articles on job listings to help you find work. You may also wish to seek the support of an employment counsellor for help with your cover letter and resume.

A number of settlement services are providing intake appointments online and over the phone to support clients remotely. You may want to connect with a settlement agency that provides employment services using our Services Near Me section. Settlement agencies can also help you find financial assistance options.

It may help to connect with a community resource navigator at 211 to narrow your search.

211 Ontario is a free, confidential service. Their phone service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here is a link to their live chat if you prefer to communicate online. Their live chat service is available Monday to Friday from 7am-9pm ET.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team
link
Abundantgreat899
Abundantgreat899

Posted On: 5/11/2023
Am IDDRISU ILIASU professional driver license c hard worker from Ghana Please how can I get jobs
link

Posted On: 5/31/2023
Abundantgreat899 wrote:
Am IDDRISU ILIASU professional driver license c hard worker from Ghana Please how can I get jobs

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your interest in this information. you may also find the information in Settlement.Org articles on finding work helpful. It may be best that you seek the services of an employment counsellor to help you narrow your job search. Settlement agencies providing employment services can help you with your job search and application process. To find the nearest settlement agency, call 211. 211 Ontario is a free, confidential service. Their phone service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here is a link to their live chat if you prefer to communicate online. Their live chat service is available Monday to Friday from 7am-9pm ET.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
Felicity Sandra APIO
Felicity Sandra APIO

Posted On: 6/26/2023
My greethings to you
Iam looking for Job in Hotel or help cook i have experience, i speak French English and German thanks
link

Posted On: 6/30/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your situation with us.

In addition to the advice above, you may find it helpful to review the Job Readiness Tool for insight on preparing for your job search. We strongly suggest that you seek the services of an employment counsellor to help you with this process. Settlement agencies providing employment services can help you with your job search and application process. To find the nearest settlement agency, call 211. 211 Ontario is a free, confidential service. Their phone service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here is a link to their live chat if you prefer to communicate online. Their live chat service is available Monday to Friday from 7am-9pm ET.

Let us know if you have any further questions, we hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link