Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

Initial PR Card 

Deise
Deise

Posted On: 3/15/2022
Deise
Deise
Hello,
I was approved for PR in July 2021 and went into pr portal where my in Canada declaration and in Canada address were approved within days. The problem I have is my picture has neither been approved or rejected since and basically I am stuck. I have webformed 3 times since with no answer and called them and told to just wait...
Surely nine months is not right?
What can I do?
Thanks
link

Posted On: 3/31/2022
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question with us and the community, we hope folks can share their experiences with you.

You can also find some information specific to processing times on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website. There are unfortunately some delays due to the pandemic, but you can contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) contact Centre directly for more detailed information about your specific situation. I have found making a phone call with your case information can be helpful, try contacting them at 1-888-242-2100 if you are in Canada.

We hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
Amtul baseer
Amtul baseer

Posted On: 4/10/2022
Amtul baseer
Amtul baseer
We received pr in the month of August still now it showing under process Mohammed danish and amtul baseer application is stuck please check it
link

Posted On: 4/30/2022
Amtul baseer wrote:
We received pr in the month of August still now it showing under process Mohammed danish and amtul baseer application is stuck please check it

Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

It is best that you contact IRCC’s client support centre directly for updated information specific to your application. If you prefer communicating online, you may wish to contact IRCC using their web form.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful.

Settlement.Org Team
link