Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

Online Application submission issue: PR Card renew 

DDeb
DDeb

Posted On: 9/2/2022
DDeb
DDeb
Hi All,
I hope to get some guidance here as I've been struggling for over 3weeks now! I'm trying to submit my mom's PR renewal application ONLINE - I've submitted all the required forms, uploaded all the required documents, uploaded the application fee payment receipt, uploaded the photos - but, the 'submit your application' button is still greyed-out - can anyone guide how I can submit the application, online?.. TIA
link

Posted On: 9/19/2022
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

While you may find helpful information in IRCC's application guide, you may want to contact IRCC directly using their web form or by phone to make a case-specific inquiry about this issue with your application.

You may also wish to connect with an immigration lawyer or consultant for advice regarding your situation and help with your application. It may also help to connect with a community resource navigator at 211 to narrow your search for community legal clinics that provide this service.

211 Ontario is a free, confidential service. Their phone service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here is a link to their live chat if you prefer to communicate online. Their live chat service is available Monday to Friday from 7am-9pm ET.

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link
Lui
Lui

Posted On: 3/6/2023
Lui
Lui
I have the same issue. I'm doing the renewal of pr card and I updated all paperwork required on online portal. But the submit application button is grey not allowing me to submit my application.

Really hard to call immigration to find someone to help me here.

Does anyone has a why??
link

Posted On: 3/31/2023
Hi there,

It is best that you contact IRCC directly for this information. The IRCC Client Support Centre can provide information specific to your application, you can reach them by phone (1-888-242-2100) or use their web form. If you require any further assistance, it may also be helpful to seek the advice of a reputable and registered immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer about your situation. To find a community legal clinic in your area, visit Services Near Me.

We hope this information is helpful. Please follow up with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link

Hi there,

It is best that you contact IRCC directly for this information. The IRCC Client Support Centre can provide information specific to your application, you can reach them by phone (1-888-242-2100) or use their web form. If you require any further assistance, it may also be helpful to seek the advice of a reputable and registered immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer about your situation. To find a community legal clinic in your area, visit Services Near Me.

We hope this information is helpful. Please follow up with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link

Hi there,

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link