Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeGeneral Citizenship Questions

Citizenship tests, timelines, oaths, eligibility, application process, requirements

Australian Veteran 

Michael Whittaker
Michael Whittaker

Posted On: 11/17/2022
Hi everyone. I am a medically retired Australian Veteran. My partner and daughter are both US and Australian citizens. We are looking into moving from Adelaide, South Australia, to somewhere close to Toronto in roughly two years. I would like someone to send me a link to a reliable source of information regarding becoming a permanent resident. I am unable to work because of injury and will be 63 by that time however, I am willing to volunteer my time and experience to appropriate organisations. Any additional advice would be greatly appreciated, and feel free to ask questions as need be.
Thanks
Michael
link

Posted On: 12/5/2022
Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

You can find helpful information about Immigrating to Ontario in our Immigration and Sponsorship section. The article, How can I apply to immigrate to Ontario? provides information on different Immigration pathways/programs that lead to permanent (or temporary) residence in Canada. You may also wish to consult a reputable and registered immigration consultant or an immigration lawyer for advice regarding your situation.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link