Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeUniversity and College Education

Colleges, Universities and Institutes, Evaluating Educational Credentials...

Update wes evaluation 

Aarefa
Aarefa

Posted On: 3/3/2023
Aarefa
Aarefa
Hello,
My WES evaluation is completed but due to changes in my degree certificate from university I had applied for upgrade credential through my accounts and had also paid a sum of dollar 111 and successfully submitted the application Unfortunately my order for upgrade of new credential has been cancelled.
Please guide what am I supposed to do next as I want to add a updated degree & reevaluate.
link

Posted On: 4/30/2023
Hello There,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

We appreciate that you would be interested in this type of information.

It is best that you contact WES directly for information specific to your case. Be prepared with your WES reference number and call the (+1) 800-361-6106 or use their contact form.

For information about contacting WES, you may find the Settlement.Org discussion thread Problem With My WES Evaluation Report useful.

Here is an excerpt:
Submitting Application for Evaluations

For more information, visit Settlement.Org for articles on credential evaluation. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

We hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions and if there is any follow up to your question/situation.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link