Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeProfessions and Trades

Information and questions related to employment in professions and trades, regulated and unregulated, in Ontario.

Recording Webinar Certified English Teacher 

kmiaguirre
kmiaguirre

Posted On: 3/21/2023
kmiaguirre
kmiaguirre
Hi guys, where can I find the recording for this webinar: How to Become an Ontario Certified English Language Teacher (OCELT) from March 21st, 2023?

Thank you!
link

Posted On: 3/22/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to Settlement.Org, we appreciate your interest in this information. If you are looking for content from the Achev Webinar: How to Become an Ontario Certified English Language Teacher (OCELT), you may want to contact the organizers directly. You can contact the organizers of this webinar at 647-394-6123 or by e-mail at [email protected] or through their website's contact form.

I hope this information is helpful, please follow up with us if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 1/25/2024
alexcray
alexcray
Unfortunately, I need more information about the specific webinar you're interested in before I can provide a helpful response. There are many webinars available for certified English teachers on various topics, so knowing the title, presenter, or platform where you watched it would be greatly appreciated.
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 1/31/2024
alexcray
alexcray
kmiaguirre wrote:
Hi guys, where can I find the recording for this webinar: How to Become an Ontario Certified English Language Teacher (OCELT) from March 21st, 2023?

Thank you!

Look for posts on Achēv's social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) announcing the webinar. They might have included a link to the recording, if available.
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 2/2/2024
alexcray
alexcray
kmiaguirre wrote:

Thank you!

You haven't mentioned the specific organization that hosted the webinar, making it hard to pinpoint the recording location.
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 2/4/2024
alexcray
alexcray
kmiaguirre wrote:

Thank you!

You can try contacting Achēv directly through their contact form or phone number (647-394-6123) to inquire about the recording's availability.
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 2/11/2024
alexcray
alexcray
kmiaguirre wrote:

Thank you!

Ensure you meet all the necessary criteria outlined by the Ontario Ministry of Education (OMO).
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 3/6/2024
alexcray
alexcray
kmiaguirre wrote:

Thank you!

The organizer of the webinar, Achēv Accelerating Career Advancement, might have the recording available on their website or through a private link. You can try contacting them directly through their website https://achev.ca/centre-for-education-and-training-is-now-achev/ or the email address provided on the event page (if you have it).
link