Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomeGeneral Citizenship Questions

Citizenship tests, timelines, oaths, eligibility, application process, requirements

Group citizenship Application Invitation 

Goodness44
Goodness44

Posted On: 6/27/2023
Goodness44
Goodness44
I invited an adult member, and she was sent a mail to accept or decline the invitation.However,when she clicked on the link it takes her back to my sign in page.
Why is it not taking her to a page where she can accept and answer the secret question which was sent with the invite?
I would appreciate information on how to proceed with the acceptance.
link

Posted On: 6/30/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

For information specific to your application, it may be best that you contact the IRCC Client Support Centre (
1-888-242-2100 in Canada Only) directly for information specific to your application, you may also want to contact them via webform if you prefer to communicate online.

We hope this information is helpful, please follow up with us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
Frankhy528258
Frankhy528258

Posted On: 8/15/2023
Frankhy528258
Frankhy528258
Can I provide any documentation to support my income or financial stability?
link

Posted On: 8/30/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your question and situation with us.

Depending on the type of application you are interested in, the approved methods for proving income may vary.
If this were to be about a housing inquiry for example, you may want to connect with your mortgage lender or potential landlord about documents they accept. One option would be to request a Proof of Income statement from the Canada Revenue Agency, which would provide a brief summary of your income and deductions from the previous year.

For information specific to your immigration application, it may be best that you contact the IRCC Client Support Centre (1-888-242-2100 in Canada Only) directly for information specific to your application, you may also want to contact them via webform if you prefer to communicate online.

We hope this information is helpful, please follow up with us if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org team
link
alexcray
alexcray

Posted On: 2/22/2024
alexcray
alexcray
Goodness44 wrote:
I invited an adult member, and she was sent a mail to accept or decline the invitation.However,when she clicked on the link it takes her back to my sign in page.
Why is it not taking her to a page where she can accept and answer the secret question which was sent with the invite?
I would appreciate information on how to proceed with the acceptance.

Some countries offer different types of group applications, such as family applications or spousal sponsorships. Knowing the program name will help me find the right instructions.
link