Settlement.org logo

Register
Lost password

HomePermanent Resident Card

How to apply, processing time, if you're outside of Canada...

PR card renewal 

Rajesh001
Rajesh001

Posted On: 8/21/2023
Rajesh001
Rajesh001
Hello IRCC

I sent application for my mom PR card renewal almost 10 Months ago but did not get yet PR card. Checking
and calling but not getting any response. What should i do? On line application status is same IN PROCESS for 10 months.

What should i do now?
link

Posted On: 8/31/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

Wait times for processing applications may be longer than usual. For updates related to your specific case, it is best that you contact IRCC using their web form. It may also be useful to note that processing time does not include the wait time before they receive the application, and starts once they receive a completed application. You may find it helpful to check processing times using the calculator on the IRCC website. If your mom finds herself in a position where she needs to travel and does not yet have her PR card, you may also find helpful information in the Settlement.Org article, I need to leave Canada but do not have my PR card yet. What should I do?

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link

Posted On: 8/31/2023
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your situation and question with us.

Wait times for processing applications may be longer than usual. For updates related to your specific case, it is best that you contact IRCC using their web form. It may also be useful to note that processing time does not include the wait time before they receive the application, and starts once they receive a completed application. You may find it helpful to check processing times using the calculator on the IRCC website. If your mom finds herself in a position where she needs to travel and does not yet have her PR card, you may also find helpful information in the Settlement.Org article, I need to leave Canada but do not have my PR card yet. What should I do?

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here.

Sincerely,

Your Settlement.Org Team
link