Lost password

nancy90

all messages by user

8/11/2014
Topic:
Travel Document Processing Time

nancy90
nancy90
I have applied for a travel document on 18th of july 2014 but as mentioned the processing time to get a travel document is 10 working days and in my case 15 working days has already passed now I am very very much worried about what to do...
Have they misplaced my Passport with someone else as this type of incident had happened with my brother in law(his passport was sent to someone else of another state and that humble person contacted him and he was lucky to get it)now what should I do?

Please help me..
8/20/2014
Topic:
Travel Document Processing Time

nancy90
nancy90
Dear ImmigrantNew,
how can I ask for my passport temporarily when my whole trip to Canada is based on that travel document itself without which I cannot even enter Canada.

Sir,how long did it take for you to get a travel document to Canada?

Regards
nancy
9/5/2014
Topic:
Need to Undergo a Medical Exam? - Travel Document

nancy90
nancy90
Hi Dear,

I had applied for a Visa to Canada as a visitor class and my Visa has come...

My Brother in law is a PR and just that his card is missing so he had applied for a travel document and that has also come...

Both our Visa and travel document has come so that we can travel together but we were not asked to go through any medical examination....

We want to undergo a medical examination before We leave to avoid deportation or any other related problem..

Now my question is

1. shall I wait for some time for CIC to send me an appointment date to undergo the test? or

2.I will fix an appointment with the panel physician in my country and get the test done?

3.Does my brother in law need a medical test done?

Thank you
9/6/2014
Topic:
Need to Undergo a Medical Exam? - Travel Document

nancy90
nancy90
Thank you very much.
9/24/2014
Topic:
My PR & SIN cards were stolen what should I do?

nancy90
nancy90
Hi.
What do I need to do to get my stolen PR Card and Sin or a replaced one?

I know the person who has stolen but he is not giving me and is denying that its not with him.

I have not been anywhere for help.

1.should I complain to the police or should I straight away go to the Service Ontario and consult them?

2.What if he has used my SIN illegally?

Please suggest.

nreo
9/27/2014
Topic:
My PR & SIN cards were stolen what should I do?

nancy90
nancy90
Thankyou very much.
5/12/2015
Topic:
Renew PR card - Questions

nancy90
nancy90
I had applied for a renewal of my PR card on 11th of march 2015 and the time for processing as mentioned in the CIC website is 65 days and I still have not recieved my PR card.

what can I do?

Plz help me.
5/15/2015
Topic:
Renew PR card - Questions

nancy90
nancy90
Thank you very much.
Writing this so that others may be benefited by this.

I had called up the call center on 13th of may 2015 to know the status of my application and they replied that it has been dispatched to the Etobicoke/Mississauga CIC office.
After that today (15th may 2015) a letter has come mentioning that I'll have to go to the CIC office along with the letter and other documents in original on 8th of june to collect my PR card.

Thanx.