Lost password

mohammed85

all messages by user

9/14/2014
Topic:
New Immigrant Civil Engineer

mohammed85
mohammed85
I live in UAE and I am planning to do landing, but I prefer to find a job offer in my field. I have 5 years experience in construction filed, and 2 years in oil/gas industry. I have my credential assessed and recognised by WES in Ontario. Also, I have my credential being assessed by PEO, and will take a period of 1 month for setting the exams.

Unfortunately, I have applied through many sites like jobbank, workopolis, indeed, linkedin, monster, career-cruise, but no single reply!!!

Please advise if anyone can help in finding a job.
9/28/2014
Topic:
Landing in Ontario - Questions About PR

mohammed85
mohammed85
I am planning to do our first landing me and my family in November 2014. I will apply for all official cards(PR, Driver's License, Health cards, etc..), and I will try to receive them, if we couldn't I will let our relatives send them through courier. I will go back home by end of November and come back again to Canada in May 2015.
Will there be any problem for the PR status, or is this plan complies with Candian requlations and policeis.

Thanks,
9/29/2014
Topic:
Landing in Ontario - Questions About PR

mohammed85
mohammed85
Thanks Klaus,

I didn't understand the qouted portion of your subject. Specially the second point, "(you cannot be absent for more than 30 days during the first 6 months of residence)"