Lost password

desiboyz

all messages by user

8/24/2014
Topic:
Citizenship Fee Payment

desiboyz
desiboyz
I am a permanent resident am applying for citizenship. I am presently visiting India for about a month. Can I pay citizenship fee of $400 using the credit card of my father which was issued in India.
10/14/2014
Topic:
Visit Canada after Not Meeting PR Requirements

desiboyz
desiboyz
I landed in Canada as a permanent resident and there is no way I can complete 730 days in 5 years period.

My PR card is valid till December 2015. I have to visit my son in Canada who is a Permanent Resident urgently.

Do I need to take a travel document since I will not be in a position to complete 730 days.

I believe PR status is lost on account of non completion of residency requirements.

desiboyz
11/18/2014
Topic:
PR Card Stolen-Applied to Reissue- Need to Travel

desiboyz
desiboyz
I have lost my PR Card which was stolen with my bag. I have applied for reissue.

I need to travel urgently to India for my sister's wedding.

What to do now.

desiboyz
8/18/2016
Topic:
Acknowledgement not received

desiboyz
desiboyz
Hi.

I applied for citizenship on May 16, 2016 through Canada Post (normal post).

I have still not received any acknowledgement although more than 3 months have elapsed since I had sent the application.

I do not know whether my application has been received or not and I am in a doubt whether I should send the papers again for citizenship or not.

If I send my application again, what will be the date of application and should I fill up residency calculator again.

The online application shows the processing period as 12 months.

I am not aware what is the time of sending acknowledgement by CIC for citizenship applications.

Could anybody help me on this.

Thanks
9/23/2017
Topic:
Do I Meet Income Requirement? - Parent Sponsorship

desiboyz
desiboyz
Hi

I started my job after completing my undergrad in 2015. I want to sponsor my both the parents. My income from employment is as under.

Year 2015 $39150
Year 2016 $58000
Year 2017 $72000

I am alone in Canada right now.

I am little confused about the forms.

IMM 5772 requires 3 years income above a certain level.

IMM 5482 says income for last 12 months is considered for the Financial Evaluation Form no. IMM 1283 required for the purpose of sponsoring the parents.

If I propose to apply in Jan 2018, will I be eligible to apply ?

Thanks