Lost password

jaredpianist

all messages by user

11/10/2014
Topic:
Visitor Visa during Family Sponsorship

jaredpianist
jaredpianist
I want to be with my wife while waiting for the spousal sponsorship. is it possible? or should she just apply for visitor visa BEFORE applying for sponsorship? but she got denied twice already but as SINGLE.

what is the faster way? I would prefer that she applies In-land sponsorship so we can be together no matter what. But it's hard for her to get a visitor visa cause she got denied twice already. what would you suggest? thanks!

I am a new permanent resident since February 2014.
11/13/2014
Topic:
Sponsoring While Working Outside Canada -Possible?

jaredpianist
jaredpianist
"If you are a Canadian citizen, you may sponsor a spouse, a common-law partner or conjugal partner, or a dependent child who has no children of his or her own. However, you must demonstrate that you will live in Canada when the sponsored person becomes a permanent resident.

Permanent residents residing abroad may not sponsor from outside of Canada. Canadian citizens travelling as tourists are not considered to be residing abroad."

I have read that part. But can I sponsor my wife while I'm employed in Canada but have a business trip abroad? I mean like I am assigned abroad for few months but not going to RESIDE long term?
11/14/2014
Topic:

jaredpianist
jaredpianist
How if I am approved as sponsor, then leave Canada to visit my wife? let's say, 3-4months?
11/17/2014
Topic:
PR Assigned to Work Abroad

jaredpianist
jaredpianist
Hi,

My employer assigned me to do business trips abroad for about 2-3 months. Do I have to inform anyone before I leave or should I just keep all the documents regarding this and show it to the citizenship judge so my days outside canada will be counted?
11/17/2014
Topic:

jaredpianist
jaredpianist
2-3 weeks then come back then go abroad again after 2 months and stay 2-3weeks? or no?